The "I Got .Hack//G.U Volume 1//Rebirth" Thread.

baysrd07

Post by baysrd07 »

Well, god must love me or something... lol

I just checked my order from gamestop.com, and followed the order to the ups site, where I read that it was shipped this morning at 1:35 a.m. and delivered at 9:33 a.m.,which means that it will be there for me when I get there instead of this sunday, which was the original estimated day of arrival! Thank god there was an gamestop in kentucky lol. That's where it was shipped from. When I get home, I'm loading up the terminal disk first thing. If it says I will require a g.u. file to see anything, then I will start the game and make a quick save, just to get into the first few files on the terminal disk :D

it's time to bring out my .hack//games memorycard with my saves from all four games :D. If only this school day would end faster!!! :) :D :lol: :twisted:

(this post was made at 11:02 a.m... I wish 2:27 p.m. would get here soon!)
Kiru

Post by Kiru »

It got there awhile ago it's noon where I live, and I called at 11 and it was there, but I can't get it until my mom gets off work in Halifax to pick it up (I live like 20 min drive away from Halifax, so I can't excactly walk ^^;;)

That'll be at like 2-4pm T____________T

EDIT: Spelling
Procyon

Post by Procyon »

I just called mine again, and they said that the shipment isn't in yet, and that it usually comes between 12 and 2. Guess I need to wait a few hours. x__X
JonFireblade

Post by JonFireblade »

dang it......I wish Walmart would get their act together and sell the dang thing. I mean seriously. The closest Gamestop to me is Sharron, which is like a 30 minute drive, the only problem is that my mom doesnt want to have to drive that far.. :evil:
Shiro Karasu

Post by Shiro Karasu »

I just got got home. Picked up my copy at EB a couple minutes ago.
Still have yet to open it, as I'm currently being forced to study for a French test. In an hour I'll finally get to play it!~ :D
The Haseo figurine is pretty cool.
laysh
Sage of Earth
Sage of Earth

Post by laysh »

1 hour and 5min till EB gets there shipment in and I can get .hack//G.U. yay : D I tried to sleep till 1 but I couldn't : (
Bryce_P

Post by Bryce_P »

i looked at my order form online... it says its out for delivery in my city....should get here today....hopefully.
DeusGear

Post by DeusGear »

Got it, holding it in my hands (went to pick it up right after college). Gonna go play be back... sometime next week!
Wave Rider

Post by Wave Rider »

Yeah! I got mine today at work! The one with the action figure, I'll be busy for quite some time now. :wink: Good luck to everybody, I hope we all have a great time playing this game. ImageImage
Kiru

Post by Kiru »

dun dun dunn. less then an hour to go.

And I pre-ordered the special edition, but Canadian's might not get it so if not that guy was dumb, I only put 20 bucks down though.

But yes, I plan on uploading the video's if possible.

http://www.youtube.com/triedge92

my account, channal thingie.
UMMX

Post by UMMX »

I am get the normal verson.. And I just found out that the Trunk has been getting rob now i have untill tomorrow..
Exotahu

Post by Exotahu »

pekerman

Post by pekerman »

nice shots.... I want that Haseo´s figure
Mellow Grunty
Suredeath Hellman
Suredeath Hellman

Post by Mellow Grunty »

*Deep breath*
STOP TEASING ME. ;w;
Magatame

Post by Magatame »

Im Sooooooooo jealous of all u guys!! I live in Europe so I wont get it for a while yet I hope they release a figure and terminal disc over here as well
BlindSean

Post by BlindSean »

just found out i probly wont get my copy till friday :cry:
guess ill just play warcraft till then
Xebek

Post by Xebek »

I just got my special edition as well. I took a lot of pictures but the lighting wasn't good at all, but I took a picture of everything included. Rest assured I will be staying up all night playing it writting summaries and impressions along the way :D

Click for pictures
laysh
Sage of Earth
Sage of Earth

Post by laysh »

I got my game. Yay -huggles Haseo figure-
Kouen
The Crimson Dusk
The Crimson Dusk

Post by Kouen »

I GOT!! ALTHOUGH ITS NOT SPECIAL EDITION IM AS HAPPY AS HELL!! DARN YOU AMERICANS WE DONT GET SPECIAL EDITION I GOT !!! WEEE!!!!!!! :D
k-su

Post by k-su »

I actually was at Gamestop,but they didnt have it in yet. Its there now, I just gotta wait for my roommate to get out of his class so I can go back and pick it up. Then VICTORY SHALL BE MINE!!!!!!