Which 'The World R:2' Character Class would you want to be?

Which 'The World R:2' Character Class would you be?

Multi-Weapon
51%
Harvest
3%
Steam Gunner
10%
Danse Macabre
4%
Warlock
1%
Blade
9%
Grappler
4%
Brandish
4%
Twin Sword
10%
Partisan
2%

Total votes: 292

MechaGrunty

Re: Which 'The World R:2' Character Class would you want to be?

Post by MechaGrunty »

I want to be a Chim (Steam) Gunner *oink*
Shade_Rain

Post by Shade_Rain »

Azure Ace wrote:In case people don't know, the Adept Rogue was an underpowered class (Read the Community Forums of ANY of the GU trilogy, everyone agreed, so it must be true :lol: ), with that in mind, I chose the Broadsword to be my weapon (can't remember what the class was called , how is it that the only class I have EVER forgotten the name of is my favorite one? Anyway, Broaswords have the best skills, personally, and, most importantly, they're BIG!!! Seriously, how the HELL do the characters WALK with that thing?!
It's called Edge Punisher. I personally would go with the Adept Rogue, even if it leveled slower, then have Steam Gunner as my main and Edge Punisher as my second.
skynark

Post by skynark »

I was looking at the start and thought... wow you people don't know the point system. but then I saw it and YAY

I would say Steam Gunner... I love the long range, and to show im not a coward, I got a sword on my wep to boot. even thought they do suffer the less phyical damage thing that warlocks have, to to beable to stand at a long range with a paralizing wepon. just keep shooting at them until either they die or stop for parlsis... then keep shooting :lol: I mean there is no bullet system for steam gunners so why not shoot a dead body. Their arts might not look as cool but with all that range all your cool jump in air and dash at me moves would be stoped a bout a mile away before you could even get close to hit me with it.

So yay. there is my reasion and choise. lets all rejoice on how fast people will drop the multi class character and chose one they suits em better.
Shade_Rain

Post by Shade_Rain »

skynark wrote:I was looking at the start and thought... wow you people don't know the point system. but then I saw it and YAY

I would say Steam Gunner... I love the long range, and to show im not a coward, I got a sword on my wep to boot. even thought they do suffer the less phyical damage thing that warlocks have, to to beable to stand at a long range with a paralizing wepon. just keep shooting at them until either they die or stop for parlsis... then keep shooting :lol: I mean there is no bullet system for steam gunners so why not shoot a dead body. Their arts might not look as cool but with all that range all your cool jump in air and dash at me moves would be stoped a bout a mile away before you could even get close to hit me with it.

So yay. there is my reasion and choise. lets all rejoice on how fast people will drop the multi class character and chose one they suits em better.
well, I researched the point system for my fanfictions, because eventually i may write one worthy of CyberConnect2's publishing permission.
skynark

Post by skynark »

Well I look foward to reading it then.

but come on. 140 people wanted to be multi class? people I know its diverse. but not everyone can be diverse
twilight_keeper

Post by twilight_keeper »

The better question is, if you'd want to be an Adept Rouge what is your combination?

Officially you get 4 dispersion points to be used for your classes
Twin Blade 1
Edge Punisher 1
Blade Brandier 1
Lord Partizan 2
Tribal Grappler 2
Flick Reaper 2
Shadow Warlock 3
Harvest Cleric 3
Macabre Dancer 3
Steam Gunner 3
Lash

Post by Lash »

Steam Gunner,
the damage is spectacular and you can use it as a stabber too.
hanoodles

Post by hanoodles »

but sulti weapons can do that 2
Scourge

Post by Scourge »

I would be an adept rouge, Twin Blade, Blade Brandier, Flick Reaper would be my choices ofr classes. not sure which one i'd start with though, maybe flick reaper since i like scythes but not good for damaging a single opponent so lvling is in trouble. But most likely brandier since i love swords and its balanced. So i guess it would go Blade Brandier, Twin Blade, Flick Reaper
bloodwolf2a2

Post by bloodwolf2a2 »

I would be a twin blade just like Kite.
Terra/TribalGrappler

Post by Terra/TribalGrappler »

Tribal Grappler. Their unique

Adept Rogues take too long to level up. And quantity isnt always quality.

I rather just focus all my time on being a master Tribal Grappler. Lol.
Epitaph Of Daybreak

Post by Epitaph Of Daybreak »

Adept Rogues are cool but I think I would want to be a Twin Blade. Fast + rapid attack + looks awsome = :D :D :D :D :D
_Tri-edge_

Post by _Tri-edge_ »

I would love to be an Adept Rouge. Mutiple weapons+Job extensions are awesome.
CountDOOMDestroyer
Location: behind u, with my trusty fans, going to pk u!!! lol

Post by CountDOOMDestroyer »

Adept Rogue with first class Macabre Dancer, second class Flick Reaper, and third class Lord Partizan. status effects rock, scythes rock, spears rock. now go away! lol jk
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

CountDOOMDestroyer wrote:Adept Rogue with first class Macabre Dancer, second class Flick Reaper, and third class Lord Partizan. status effects rock, scythes rock, spears rock. now go away! lol jk
...I don't think that's possible o-O' Macabre Dancer and Flick Reaper give you 5 points already, and the limit is 4.
Keyaki

Post by Keyaki »

TheSorrow wrote:
CountDOOMDestroyer wrote:Adept Rogue with first class Macabre Dancer, second class Flick Reaper, and third class Lord Partizan. status effects rock, scythes rock, spears rock. now go away! lol jk
...I don't think that's possible o-O' Macabre Dancer and Flick Reaper give you 5 points already, and the limit is 4.
yea, your way over the limit, >>
Twin Blade 1
Edge Punisher 1
Blade Brandier 1
Lord Partizan 2
Tribal Grappler 2
Flick Reaper 2
Shadow Warlock 3
Harvest Cleric 3
Macabre Dancer 3
Steam Gunner 3

and they're not spears anymore

their Drills , get it straight
CountDOOMDestroyer

Keyaki wrote:
TheSorrow wrote:
yea, your way over the limit, >>
Twin Blade 1
Edge Punisher 1
Blade Brandier 1
Lord Partizan 2
Tribal Grappler 2
Flick Reaper 2
Shadow Warlock 3
Harvest Cleric 3
Macabre Dancer 3
Steam Gunner 3

and they're not spears anymore

their Drills , get it straight
my bad... i didnt even kno there was a limit... im an idiot... still i would love to have those jobs. i mean come on they all rock. of course im more of a person to end things quickly
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

my bad... i didnt even kno there was a limit... im an idiot... still i would love to have those jobs. i mean come on they all rock. of course im more of a person to end things quickly
There's a reason why they gave it a point system with a limit of points, otherwise there would be alot of cheapness with characters like yours, being so friggin powerful and able to do pretty much anything XD
CountDOOMDestroyer

TheSorrow wrote:
There's a reason why they gave it a point system with a limit of points, otherwise there would be alot of cheapness with characters like yours, being so friggin powerful and able to do pretty much anything XD
well i find that stupid! its all a matter of skill! not the powerfulness of the characters! if u play long enough then u can become unstoppable. if u dont then there is no point in even challenging some1 stronger than u. wait... hypocritical statements. lol its how u use the jobs. its how u use ur mind to win. if u end things quickly u wont sustain major damge. thats how all games r
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

well i find that stupid! its all a matter of skill! not the powerfulness of the characters! if u play long enough then u can become unstoppable. if u dont then there is no point in even challenging some1 stronger than u. wait... hypocritical statements. lol its how u use the jobs. its how u use ur mind to win. if u end things quickly u wont sustain major damge. thats how all games r
Well, not on GU. Go try using all your skills and your mind to win against enemies that will completely lock you with the strongest class attacks and with the best defenses, and "Pressing R1 to go into invincible Skill Trigger" doesn't count :P