Haseo looks like

Dark Knight Sparda

Haseo looks like

Post by Dark Knight Sparda »

if you look close haseo in the black armor look like Marlo from the other games exept he has no helmet, he has the same armor and the back of hes hair is the same and(i dont noe if this is correct) has his personality
but also

*.hack quarantine spoiler*

In the end wen corbeneik(the final phase) or something like that, uses drain heart and data drains all exept for kite but wen kite kills corbeneik and aura all of your friends includin sieg and kazu(Blackrose brother) return to helbas mirror omega server but Marlo is the only one missing,

i noe that all of you are gona make fun of me for thinkig that haseo might be Marlo, you me be right but is interestin to mension this
Kyle1818

Post by Kyle1818 »

I do agree with you that Marlo does looke like Haseo. And I want to say I saw Marlo during the ending but im not suer.
Dark Knight Sparda

Post by Dark Knight Sparda »

Marlo apeard in the ending were corbeneik uses drain heart but wen everybody return to net slum Marlo is not there, maybe drain heart did somthing to him
xeno

Post by xeno »

I will check on that later on if you want, I have it accesable anytime in the game
Maromi
moo.
moo.

Post by Maromi »

When posting spoilers from here on, Sprada, please use [ spoiler]text[ /spoiler] tags, without the spaces in between the brackets.
adamgnome

Post by adamgnome »

Hmm.

Haseo when he has the weird armour, looks like the new Skieth from the end of the GU trailer.

They both have a long thing sticking off the back of there heads and black armour. x.x

I don't think he looks like Marlo, but it's probably just a coincidense.
Bearer of the braclet

Post by Bearer of the braclet »

adamgnome wrote:Hmm.

Haseo when he has the weird armour, looks like the new Skieth from the end of the GU trailer.

They both have a long thing sticking off the back of there heads and black armour. x.x

I don't think he looks like Marlo, but it's probably just a coincidense.
I agree completly.Besides,in the trailer you see flashes of his memory that shows him as a twin blade.