Do you think it will be repetitive...

Bohgan

Do you think it will be repetitive...

Post by Bohgan »

I hope its different then the game series because in the series all you did was warp to that and beat the dungeon over and over again and sometimes kill and hack monsters for virues cores.
milliennium_fox

Post by milliennium_fox »

I'm pretty sure that CC2 will make the gameplay experience a lot more varied this time around. My guess is it'll have more cinematic scenes and different types of dungeons to keep players interested.
Bohgan

Post by Bohgan »

thats great to hear, because I kept switching on and off to the game because of the repitition.
Souten no Balmung

Post by Souten no Balmung »

The fact we can trust in, it it's a few years in the future after UdeDen.
We've seen The World look the same most the time since it happened over a similar time frame, with this in the future they can be creative. Perhaps The World's evolved some and it's more creative. This means it won't be limited to what The World is during like SIGN or the PS2 games of the past for example. Heck, we might see something all new.

but ya... from the many Japanese forums I've browsed over the years and even the US boards... I'm sure CC2 and Project .hack know the faults with the old games..

Such as trying to make it harder by requiring multiple Virus Cores and taking out the fact as long as your Infection was low, you'd get a Core... they did that to make it more challenging.. but they soon found out it ticks everyone off..

So I'm positive they will learn from the cons, update the pros... and give us something new and fun.

...if not.. loving the .hack storyline.. I'll still play it lol.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Not to mention The World is independantly evolving. They can be really creative with that. Maybe dungeons are randomly generated?
Crim99
Location: Raiding all the shoe manufacturers in the world, one factory at a time

Post by Crim99 »

Personally, I don't mind repetition too much as long as I'm leveling up or making progress witht the story.

You're right though. Maybe those questions that were burning in my mind so often in the previous games won't show up as much. Those questions of:
"Why do I have to go to the lowest level of the dungeon? Can't we do it from the field? Why won't the data bug come to me for once?"
laysh
Sage of Earth
Sage of Earth

Post by laysh »

they said each game is going to be diffent so it won't be like the last 4 games that where all the same.
d5t

Post by d5t »

From the look of G.U.'s trailer, the next games might be action RPGs, rather than a traditional one. I'm all for that. Maybe we'll get an infamous "jump button".
Bohgan

Post by Bohgan »

Yeah, a jump button would be great and what crim99 said that was exactly what I was thinking. It should let have a lot more side missions too.
Bohgan

Post by Bohgan »

Hey furry and guy who likes furries your going to get this locked!!
Bohgan

Post by Bohgan »

Just continue it off topic or PM.
Bohgan

Post by Bohgan »

Forte_V4 wrote:Why not get this topic locked? IZZIT so wrong?
Because if u didnt know I started this topic!