Strange Woman with Sword

Häschen

Post by Häschen »

.Proj.ectS. wrote:
Häschen wrote:
Dragoon2044 wrote:No I definately don't think that pk'er is Atoli. Atoli looks very different when we see her in the trailer. I wonder if that female pk'er takes on any role in the story like 'the-player-that-pk'ed-Haseo'. Just a thought.
Well Altoli is the mirage of deceit. I can see her faking her death, to drive Haseo into insanity, for some behind-the-scenes purpose. Also, she may have disguised herself as the person who PK'd Haseo and betrayed him.
Well that's women for yea, j/k to all you females out there. I agree but they look nothing alike but then again multi-accounts...
Ahem Mirage of Deceit. Mirage! Doesn't that word mean anything to you. rofl
.Proj.ectS.

Post by .Proj.ectS. »

Häschen wrote:
.Proj.ectS. wrote:
Häschen wrote:
Dragoon2044 wrote:No I definately don't think that pk'er is Atoli. Atoli looks very different when we see her in the trailer. I wonder if that female pk'er takes on any role in the story like 'the-player-that-pk'ed-Haseo'. Just a thought.
Well Altoli is the mirage of deceit. I can see her faking her death, to drive Haseo into insanity, for some behind-the-scenes purpose. Also, she may have disguised herself as the person who PK'd Haseo and betrayed him.
Well that's women for yea, j/k to all you females out there. I agree but they look nothing alike but then again multi-accounts...
Ahem Mirage of Deceit. Mirage! Doesn't that word mean anything to you. rofl
Yea but the word I was focusing on was "Deceit". Gez this is what I get for messing around. lol
BithTheBlack

Post by BithTheBlack »

the swords are different look at the egges haseos are pointed at one side hers are more like spurs so he could still have his or this is an early verson of his blade and it was stolen
Wiseman B43

Post by Wiseman B43 »

Here's what I think happened:

1: Haseo gets PK'd

2: He goes back, defeats the woman and gains new armour and sword.

3: Hunts PKs

4: Goes to fight Tri-edge, and gets DD'd (with new Armour)

5: After the fight, its shows a flashback to after he got PK'd by the woman and that's when Ovan The Rebirth gave him another chance and gavge him his new armour.
milliennium_fox

Post by milliennium_fox »

I believe what they mean is that Ovan revived Haseo since he is called The Rebirth.
wave killer
The Inbetweener
The Inbetweener

Post by wave killer »

I just watched the trailer and I noticed something, the girl with the sword was in Haseo's party in one part in the trailer ! I think in the flash backs of the PKs in the dungeon was really his party betraying him. :shock:
Dark Knight Sparda

Post by Dark Knight Sparda »

the girl with the sword looks like Sakubo the Machinator if you pay atetion to the 8 characters that have the phases title
milliennium_fox

Post by milliennium_fox »

I didn't think about that. Sakubo does look like that person. This would make 4 Phases shown in the trailer.
Dragoon2044
Silent Assassin of the
Silent Assassin of the

Post by Dragoon2044 »

kulaguy wrote:
milliennium_fox wrote:I believe what they mean is that Ovan revived Haseo since he is called The Rebirth.
Ah... personally I think that either Skeith prevented Haseo from going into a coma or that scene with Ovan happens before Haseo fights Shadow Kite.
I like the sound of that. Its just ironic. Here is my theory on the events of the trailer.

1. Haseo is pk'ed by the chainsaw girl. (pk'ers all over the gameworld).

2. Haseo decides to hunt pk'ers since their overwhelming presense will ultimately destroy the game. I don't think the Mirage of Deciet is Haseo's enemy.

3. Haseo finds himself in the cathedral, we see the sun shining through the glass, Atoli walking forward and turns around to look at Haseo. She disappears with a familiar noise. DING.... (I think Atoli may have been data drained). Haseo may assume ShadowKite is simply a player killer like everyone else he's fought. A player killer that likely caused Atoli great harm judging from the brief flashback. Then ShadowKite appears and data drains Haseo.

4. Skeith and Haseo confront each other. (possibly transfers data to Haseo or prevents him from going into a coma).

5. Ovan appears and welcomes Haseo to "The World." The other charachters with the phase titles may share similar fates as Haseo.