"The Terror of Death"

Schmindlepops

"The Terror of Death"

Post by Schmindlepops »

Just thought I would share that it took me two and a half playthrough's of rebirth and infection to put together Skieth the terror of death and haseo the terror of death whos avatar is skieth. when it hit me, i **** bricks.
TrueNeptune

Re: "The Terror of Death"

Post by TrueNeptune »

:P honestly, i got that as soon as I found out haseo's avatar was Skeith. But still, it might not have taken me as long but i was pretty shocked too. And then, i got even more shocked when i found out that there's another coincidence. You might already know this, but haseo's real life self's first character was sora(from sign) who got data drained by skeith and ended up making him go into a coma. and then bam! his second character, haseo, ends up controlling skeith.
Rammur

Post by Rammur »

where and when does it say that he is sora? is it the games or is it in the anime?
TrueNeptune

Post by TrueNeptune »

Rammur wrote:where and when does it say that he is sora? is it the games or is it in the anime?
I dont know haha i cheated and read it on the wiki. I have no idea if its in the anime or game or what
hidora

Post by hidora »

If memory serves right, it's not said on the games nor Roots, but on one of the guidebooks. Don't remember which, though.
Might be mentioned on the G.U. Novels (don't quote me on that), but I haven't read those and they aren't canon so yeah lol
Keyaki

Post by Keyaki »

hidora

Post by hidora »

Keyaki wrote:http://dothack.wikia.com/wiki/Haseo

Right here.
Well, that doesn't answer the question as to where the info comes from, since it doesn't give sources ._.
Keyaki

Post by Keyaki »

hidora wrote:
Keyaki wrote:http://dothack.wikia.com/wiki/Haseo

Right here.
Well, that doesn't answer the question as to where the info comes from, since it doesn't give sources ._.
So many different info books its all relative now.
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

.hack//G.U. Perfect Guidebook, .hack//Link, and I think the .hack//G.U. Complete Guide 3. Also .hack//archives I'm pretty sure.