Did watching the cutscenes make you want to buy the game?

Tack

Did watching the cutscenes make you want to buy the game?

Post by Tack »

There's a guy called tsusai on Youtube who uploaded the major cutscenes in G.U. and especially Rebirth watched all of them (some over and over again, so yeah a good part was spoiled for me, but after beating the original trilogy, it got me to go out and buy all of G.U.

So did this influence your decision? :)
GyppyGirl2021

Re: Did watching the cutscenes make you want to buy the game

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

If I hadn't watched the cutscenes in the game, I probably would've finished Roots first, so yes.

Although, I'm developing a large amount of interest in the Japanese version as of late...
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Well, as soon as i knew about the game, i already had the whole intention of buying it...so, no. Actually, i REFUSED to watch the cutscenes, because i knew i'd be spoiled and i didn't want that! XD

...Though soon after finishing Rebirth, i found this forum, and soon after finding this forum, i found the .Hack//wiki...so i pretty much learned all the story of Reminisce and Redemption, along with whatever else informaton about them, as soon as someone with enough japanese knowledge had finished the japanese version and posted about it. The same with the cutscenes, watching all of them in japanese if someone felt nice enough to upload them. So much for not wanting to be spoiled then, but meh >3>;
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

Not really, the cover art made me want to buy the game, cause the cover art's pretty amazing
haseoskeith

Post by haseoskeith »

Not really... The trailer made me want to get the game. Besides, I had already played the IMOQ series, so one more reason for me to get it.

But rewatching the cutscenes on YouTube is making me want to get my PS2 and start playing all 3 of them again

(oh, and finally i have unlurked for the first time since 2007 yay)
stile

Post by stile »

hi i'm a bit new to the .hack series and have only played one of them so far, and waiting for the link project to finish. Anyhow I loved the first games cutscenes, and absolutely loved the few anime i have seen. i was wondering if there is any way of playing the older games without trying to track down all of the discs as i have not been able to. I would love to get them on my PSP but i am not sure ps2 games can be played on the hacked psp. anyhow if you can send me any of the info for the games via message or email at liegelord@gmail.com.

on a completely unrelated note, i am looking for someone who actually knows about hacked psp's and the firmware to pick there brain about some problems i have had. feel free to email me about that as well.