tri-edge sound

keldric

tri-edge sound

Post by keldric »

Can someone please try and get that sound that we hear when tri-edge appears? Sounds almost like a bell of somekind.
If anyone could get that sound just by itself on like mp3 format that would be awesome.
Thanks.
_Tri-edge_

Re: tri-edge sound

Post by _Tri-edge_ »

The sound you are looking for is called "A in C major". As far as getting it on an mp3 format, as long as you can find a youtube video of it, you can convert that video into a mp3 audio file using youtube converter sites.
N3IWVC

Post by N3IWVC »

here ya go:
http://www.2shared.com/audio/mLkPpC7d/La_online.html
(wav instead of mp3) hope that isn't a problem.
Xehanort

Post by Xehanort »

N3IWVC wrote:here ya go:
http://www.2shared.com/audio/mLkPpC7d/La_online.html
(wav instead of mp3) hope that isn't a problem.
whoa, thanks a lot, i was lookin' after this sound, too.

it can be my alarm sound :D
_Tri-edge_

Post by _Tri-edge_ »

Xehanort wrote:it can be my alarm sound :D
Kinda creepy waking up to a sound like that.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

_Tri-edge_ wrote:
I have that same sound in my cellphone, but instead to have it as my alarm sound (alarm sounds never work for me anyway...either i don't hear them, or i do but turn them off and forget i ever did that XD) and is my message alert tune thing.
And it's actually more amusing than i'd have thought. Whenever it sounds in the middle of a class or something, almost everyone hears it easily, but no one can identify it as a cellphone tune or anything like that (as it usually happens with the average tune...plus the sound it's not so loud or anything), and everyone just looks at each other and all around, as in trying to identify the sound or if the other person knows WTF it was...and yet, no one says anything in fear that it might be something only they heard, or something. Even the teacher himself looks around and lowers his voice while trying to look for the source, but just continues with the class XDD

It's honestly the best messages tune i've ever had in my cellphone. No matter the situation, it always sounds all creepy and no one knows WTF it is, and it doesn't embarass me or anything by ringing loudly in the middle of a class or something like that >8D lol
hidora

Post by hidora »

TheSorrow wrote:
_Tri-edge_ wrote:
I have that same sound in my cellphone, but instead to have it as my alarm sound (alarm sounds never work for me anyway...either i don't hear them, or i do but turn them off and forget i ever did that XD) and is my message alert tune thing.
And it's actually more amusing than i'd have thought. Whenever it sounds in the middle of a class or something, almost everyone hears it easily, but no one can identify it as a cellphone tune or anything like that (as it usually happens with the average tune...plus the sound it's not so loud or anything), and everyone just looks at each other and all around, as in trying to identify the sound or if the other person knows WTF it was...and yet, no one says anything in fear that it might be something only they heard, or something. Even the teacher himself looks around and lowers his voice while trying to look for the source, but just continues with the class XDD

It's honestly the best messages tune i've ever had in my cellphone. No matter the situation, it always sounds all creepy and no one knows WTF it is, and it doesn't embarass me or anything by ringing loudly in the middle of a class or something like that >8D lol
lulz xD
It'd awesome to do it here, but my cellphone broke completely some time ago and I dont have money for a new one =/
Xehanort

Post by Xehanort »

hidora wrote:
TheSorrow wrote:
_Tri-edge_ wrote:

looks like i need to try this sound as a message alert sound, too. ha! sounds interesting XD
skythefox

Post by skythefox »

you when I first heard that sound in the game, all the electronics in my room except my ps3 went all spazy. the clock was showing random numbers and my computer had a bunch of random numbers on the screen and had to be rebooted. it was creepy :shock: