Arche Koeln Waterfall

Tack

Arche Koeln Waterfall

Post by Tack »

Do you ever get to run around the area of the famous Arche Koeln Waterfall? Or is it just in the cutscenes? :?
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Re: Arche Koeln Waterfall

Post by TheSorrow »

Vol. 2 :D

But in Vol. 1, you can't get the keywords to access to it, so you can't enter to it on your own means. The keyword exists in the database of it though (as you DO get to enter there, during a non-FMV cutscene), and you could probably force it to appear with a Gameshark or something. But don't worry, you get to enter to that and alot other more, "special" areas in the following volumes :P
Tack

Post by Tack »

TheSorrow wrote:Vol. 2 :D

But in Vol. 1, you can't get the keywords to access to it, so you can't enter to it on your own means. The keyword exists in the database of it though (as you DO get to enter there, during a non-FMV cutscene), and you could probably force it to appear with a Gameshark or something. But don't worry, you get to enter to that and alot other more, "special" areas in the following volumes :P
By the way, is it Δ Hidden Forbidden Radiation or Δ Hidden Forbidden Waterfall?

And does the Hülle Granz Cathedral has an importance this time around or does it finish up after Haseo gets "killed" by Tri-Edge. And do ghost appear there again?
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Tack wrote:By the way, is it Δ Hidden Forbidden Radiation or Δ Hidden Forbidden Waterfall?
Δ Hidden Forbidden Radiation
Why is it "radiation" instead of "waterfall"? You probably know as much as i do D8 Don't even know if it was just a mistranslation, or they actually willingly named it "radiation" for any purpose.
And does the Hülle Granz Cathedral has an importance this time around or does it finish up after Haseo gets "killed" by Tri-Edge. And do ghost appear there again?
Δ Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground has much more importance than that, trust me...though for most of the game, it serves as much purpose as in IMOQ...mostly a "meeting place" as well as a "remembrance place". Don't expect to see some hidden dungeon inside the cathedral or something like that though, but by the last parts of the a game a huge event will take place there, and will also kinda explain just why that place was special.
Also, if you browse around the forums you can read inside the games, you should see rumors about the Cathedral, such like "black portals" or a "ghost girl". As you progress in the game you'll also learn just what those rumors really are. Though that's more like some "curiosity clearance" than anything :P
Tack

Post by Tack »

TheSorrow wrote:
Tack wrote:By the way, is it Δ Hidden Forbidden Radiation or Δ Hidden Forbidden Waterfall?
Δ Hidden Forbidden Radiation
Why is it "radiation" instead of "waterfall"? You probably know as much as i do D8 Don't even know if it was just a mistranslation, or they actually willingly named it "radiation" for any purpose.
Δ Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground has much more importance than that, trust me...though for most of the game, it serves as much purpose as in IMOQ...mostly a "meeting place" as well as a "remembrance place". Don't expect to see some hidden dungeon inside the cathedral or something like that though, but by the last parts of the a game a huge event will take place there, and will also kinda explain just why that place was special.
Also, if you browse around the forums you can read inside the games, you should see rumors about the Cathedral, such like "black portals" or a "ghost girl". As you progress in the game you'll also learn just what those rumors really are. Though that's more like some "curiosity clearance" than anything :P
Um, did it sound like //link or GU when I said that? I should have said //link.
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

TheSorrow wrote:Δ Hidden Forbidden Radiation
"Hibaku" is supposed to be "waterfall" but it was mistakenly mistranslated as "radiation" because they're homophones.
Tack wrote:Um, did it sound like //link or GU when I said that? I should have said //link.
You go to both but you can't walk around Hülle Granz. I forget if you can walk around Arche Koeln. You can walk around Coite-Bodher, though, and you get to fight good 'ol TaN there.

The significance for all of the Lost Grounds is mainly the same in Link, but since G.U. follows a different route you don't visit as many. The last line of Trilogy appears to refer to the Cathedral and the Azure Knights, though...
_Tri-edge_

Post by _Tri-edge_ »

@Kuukai, So, the prisoners of sharon were...
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

Charon, and the Knights. At least in this context...

A new spring opened up in the Akashic Records after they were mainly destroyed, and eventually it led to the Cathedral, where the Knights were waiting.