no black pk rumor

bonethrack

no black pk rumor

Post by bonethrack »

ya so ive just about done everything needed and i have never seen the rumor about a black pk in the board to get the dopple to appear
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Re: no black pk rumor

Post by TheSorrow »

It's one of the very firsts posts in the forum...i forget which one it was, but the poster is talking about a player "stalking" her and PKing her, then because of another poster they realize it's not a player, but the Doppelganger :P

Anyways, you don't need to read any post to fight Doppelganger. Just go to any non-story field area (must be field, not dungeon), do whatever you wish (fight enemies, get items, perhaps nothing), and when you're ready, go to any place in the field except the Beast Statue room and wait for 5 minutes without getting on the bike or opening the menu. Once the 5 minutes pass, start walking around, and you'll eventually see a red arrow like with enemies when they see you, follow it...and then be ready for a very fun and somewhat challenging battle if you're with a good team, or to be completely massacred if you are with Haseo alone :D

And you know, if you were really looking for the rumors of a "Black PK", there ARE like 2 posts like that, but they're actually referring to "The Terror of Death"...the mysterious black Adept Rouge XD
bonethrack

Post by bonethrack »

oh ok thx i thought i actually needed to see a thread because i read on a gamefaqs site that you need the thread or he wont appear oh and is there any use for fighting him besides getting the "own king" in the first game?
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

bonethrack wrote:oh ok thx i thought i actually needed to see a thread because i read on a gamefaqs site that you need the thread or he wont appear oh and is there any use for fighting him besides getting the "own king" in the first game?
Well, he might not appear until the thread appears, but you don't need to read it either. Chances are you already read it anyways, just didn't notice it was the one talking about Doppel XD

And well, other than for having fun, getting more items, and testing your skills by defeating him in several ways, there's nothing else to do with Doppel in Rebirth besides getting the Own King.
bonethrack

Post by bonethrack »

i thought so im just about done with everything in rebirth got a few campaigns to finish then i buy the second game