Full Completion Run - Need Advice

GyppyGirl2021

Full Completion Run - Need Advice

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

Well, I'm trying to do a FC run of .hack//G.U., which involves getting the Ryu Books up to maximum in all three volumes, all the greeting cards, everybody max affection/level/skills, etc. I'm currently on Volume 1, hence why I'm posting it here - I need some help with finding monsters and items.

Current party is Haseo/Kuhn/Pi, which I think is going to be my team for a while until Pi reaches max affection for Volume 1.
Master ZED

Re: Full Completion Run - Need Advice

Post by Master ZED »

Well, if you want full completion of each individual volume, then you should max Atoli out first. You won't be able to use her again until Reminisce after the crowning ceremony.

Also, you should go pick up Healing Portion and Fairy Drop at Delta: Screaming Idling Princess. They aren't in the Ryu Books for this volume, and neither is the unnamed Azul Sachem creature that drops them, so think of that field as 101% completion. :mrgreen:

Otherwise, Zer0's guide should provide plenty of help with Ryu Book completion. There aren't any limited time events in G.U. until Redemption that I remember, and there's only one in that game (the window of opportunity to go to Hy Brasail is very short). Just be sure to use a Lucky Animal chart from one of his Reminisce or Redemption guides instead of the one in that guide, since all three games are the same in that regard and he didn't know that at the time of the final update.
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

Yeah, I made sure to get Atoli's level/skill level up, though does she learn anything at skill level 10? I forgot, and if she does then I'm screwed... x_x
Master ZED

Post by Master ZED »

A quick check of the wiki says no.
_Tri-edge_

Post by _Tri-edge_ »

Not sure if the "promise" card in Vol.3 counts, but if you're going for a complete full 100% completion of the series, gather the remaining bonus party members in Vol.3 (presumably Natsume and Tabby) and that should be the last greeting card you could acheive.
nemises15

Post by nemises15 »

Zer0's guide for volume 3 - redemption is incomplete dispite even though the person claims the guide is complete if Zer0 has anything to say to me about what i say then contact me for the missing information