missing key words

SilverWingFox

missing key words

Post by SilverWingFox »

does any one know how to obtain the key words dead wood and radiation in rebirht they are not in the guid on gamefaqs
bloodwolf2a2

Re: missing key words

Post by bloodwolf2a2 »

I tried looking it up and it says Dead Wood you get in story and Radiation you get from topics on the forums I think.
SilverWingFox

Post by SilverWingFox »

really becasue i have the clera data on volume one but do not have those keywords
bloodwolf2a2

Post by bloodwolf2a2 »

I think it said something about being able to get it in volume 2 let me put up what it says.
Dead Wood ? (Story) (Vol 2 word)
Radiation ? (Topics) (Vol 2 Word)
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

*remembers when there was a 15+ pages topic just for trying to find out those 2 hidden keywords, with crazy theories all over* The old times...:'D
But anyways, even if they exist in the game's data you can't obtain those keywords in Rebirth. The reason why they exist is because Hidden Forbidden Dead Wood leads you to Indieglut Lugh, and Hidden Forbidden Radiation leads to Arche Koeln, both areas that you get to be at in Rebirth for a moment. You can't get back to them in Rebirth, but almost as soon as you start Reminisce, you can unlock the keywords.
SilverWingFox

Post by SilverWingFox »

yay someone who finally shed some light on it thank u now i can move on to disk 2
CountDOOMDestroyer
Location: behind u, with my trusty fans, going to pk u!!! lol

Post by CountDOOMDestroyer »

bloodwolf2a2 wrote:I think it said something about being able to get it in volume 2 let me put up what it says.
Dead Wood ? (Story) (Vol 2 word)
Radiation ? (Topics) (Vol 2 Word)
u get the keyword Radiation from the storyline as well i think. i dont remember getting it through the forums
silvercrowe

Post by silvercrowe »

CountDOOMDestroyer wrote:u get the keyword Radiation from the storyline as well i think. i dont remember getting it through the forums
you'll obtain the keyword Radiation from the forums.. The topic is Lost Ground Megathread...
CountDOOMDestroyer
Location: behind u, with my trusty fans, going to pk u!!! lol

Post by CountDOOMDestroyer »

silvercrowe wrote:
CountDOOMDestroyer wrote:u get the keyword Radiation from the storyline as well i think. i dont remember getting it through the forums
you'll obtain the keyword Radiation from the forums.. The topic is Lost Ground Megathread...
i played second 1 all the way through and dont remember getting it from the forums. i guess the reason i dont remember is cuz i got it and then not playing 4 a while lol