.hack//GU for eu!!! pla help

Elvathae

.hack//GU for eu!!! pla help

Post by Elvathae »

i need help pls, i cant find hack//gu for ps2 so i can play it here in europe on any sites xs only us but it wont work :( i really need help :(
_Tri-edge_

Re: .hack//GU for eu!!! pla help

Post by _Tri-edge_ »

Yikes. Well, chances are you're NOT going to find anything .hack// related in Europe, since it's basically a JP/U.S. thing. Your best bet is to find a copy online, order it, and see if it arrives by mail. Although, I must warn you. It's not going to arrive instantly. Mail travel across an international basis tends to be a long wait for your product.
Elvathae

Post by Elvathae »

but i have the other hack games?
milliennium_fox

Post by milliennium_fox »

IMOQ were all released in Europe. None of the //G.U. games have been released though. There was some speculation that they might be, but nothings been said so far so chances are it won't be released in Europe...
misael

Post by misael »

i downloaded it from internet

MOD EDIT: DON'T POST COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL

that's vol 3

i hope its not... uhm.... against the rules to post the game download :S
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Uhhhh.....
Message Board Rules wrote:No illegal intellectual property linking or "hinting" (MP3s, ANY illegal .hack media (you will be humiliated if you link to illegal .hack media), copyrighted media, etc). (THIS INCLUDES IN YOUR SIGNATURE, PRIVATE MESSAGES, AND ANYTHING ELSE ON THE MESSAGE BOARD. THERE ARE NO LOOP HOLES! YOU WILL BE BANNED!)
Given how it's forbidden to even link MP3's from the .Hack series, which you could get easily by any other means, i think you just broke the biggest rule in the forums by linking us to the download of all 3 GU games '8D Well, it's not illegal if you own the original copy, but still, i don't think the mods and admins are going to like this XD