Trifle Guild Shop and Bikman campaign

Azurozeta

Trifle Guild Shop and Bikman campaign

Post by Azurozeta »

Ok, this might sounds silly, but where is the Trifle guild shop? I've never found it, is it not in volume 1? Even if i go to dungeon and check the central section again, i still won't find it. There are only Canard, Empireo, Medic, Kestrel, and Moon Tree. Hence, i can't get 1 line reference to complete my ryu book.

Secondly, i kinda frustrated on Bikman campaign. 14 people to go and i don't see any new guy i haven't talk to, no matter when and where i go. I searched in this forum and someone wrote up about some people in Dol Dona and Breg Epona. Where is this place? Is it not in volume 1? Hence i can't finish it in volume 1 then?
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Re: Trifle Guild Shop and Bikman campaign

Post by TheSorrow »

The Trifle shop is hidden in one little corner. Going from the bridge to Canard's guild shop, go to the right in a shaded area, and look for a female Shadow Warlock that looks like Syake; that's the Trifle guild shop.

And what kind of people are you missing? If they're the last ones in the Male/Female Beast lists, then they're from the Medic Guild. To find them, you have to go to areas with at least 3 people, and check if the little icons tell you if there are "new" people there or not (if the numbers next to the little icons of people are different, then it means there are people who you haven't met yet there). Then, go to the area, look around the Plataforms for the Medic Union people, and talk to them.
EtherealDeath

Post by EtherealDeath »

-
Last edited by EtherealDeath on Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Azurozeta

Post by Azurozeta »

I'm telling you i don't see her. You were referring to a solitary stand in shadow that is directly beside the quest shop and south of medic guild shop, right?
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Azurozeta wrote:I'm telling you i don't see her. You were referring to a solitary stand in shadow that is directly beside the quest shop and south of medic guild shop, right?
Yup, pretty much. Just keep logging in/out until you see her, and if you've tried that for long enough and still haven't seen her, then warp to any area, go back to Mac Anu, then go check and repeat until you see her.
Azurozeta

Post by Azurozeta »

==a It was a way around. I was referring to southeastern area of central district, though i finally found it on northwestern part.

Well, for Bikman, 1 more to go, she is Memuru. According to Zero's guide, i can find her in Lumina Cloth, though playing 2 hours searching the city and battling arena turn to be failure attempt.
Azurozeta

Post by Azurozeta »

Forget it, i finished both of it. Now i have another problem.

I have collected all kind of lucky animals and received Wild Robe for it. Unfortunately, my lucky animal's counter stop at 45 of 50 now. I kicked some lucky animals but the counter doesn't increase. What is going on?
EtherealDeath

Post by EtherealDeath »

-