This still bites me.

shadow of skeith

This still bites me.

Post by shadow of skeith »

We all know the reason why Azure Kite Data Drained Haseo back at the Cathedral, but during the confrontation with the AIDA lockers, why did Azure Kite do this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWnUYFZv3Gg

I didn't see Ovan anywhere, and this wasn't an in-game special like his special attack when you fight him normally, because he did the exact-same thing in //Trilogy. Was it a last ditch-effort to get to the lockers? Or was Azure Kite finally fed up with Haseo?
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Re: This still bites me.

Post by AuraTwilight »

Haseo was in the way. He needed to remove him so the dumbass isn't trying to beat him up while he takes care of the AIDA. Plus, Atoli must've thrown up a warning flag like woah.
ZelkovatheWise
Location: Netslum and sometimes at the Moon Tree 7 Council Throne Room

Post by ZelkovatheWise »

Azure Kite isn't programed with reason or feelings of any kind. He has a goal set into him and is programmed to do anything necessary to get to that goal. In this case the goal was to get to the AIDA locked in the lockers but Haseo was in his way. The answer was to remove Haseo.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Azure Kite isn't programed with reason or feelings of any kind.
Technically wrong.
ZelkovatheWise

Post by ZelkovatheWise »

How is that technically wrong, please elaborate?
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

Cause he knows to power up when protecting Aura, which is reasoning in some sort, also he knows to get rid of all pests before finishing which is also reasoning, and besides, if you have him in your party, he has feelings^^ also do the marriage event, you'll see hearts^^
ZelkovatheWise

Post by ZelkovatheWise »

The protecting Aura isn't reason it is part of his job to protect the one who is the guardian of Za Warudo. As for the party and such I take those as non-canon since he was not given to you until after the storyline. The marriage events are definitely not canon as that's hacking into the system with a cheating device to do and so its not programed regularly.
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

The marriage events AREN'T HACKING! lol they even have things in the game's 'news' and if it was hacking, then why did Alkaid, for example, knew it was a marriage? It's not hacking BUDDY!

And besides, although Protecting Aura is part of it's job, so is deleting AIDA, so the only Reason it boosts up is because it knows without Aura it'd be f*cked over. It's an AI not an NPC
ZelkovatheWise

Post by ZelkovatheWise »

I meant the non female character marriages sheesh, you jump to conclusions.It is a incomplete A.I. and lacks many things, also they did not know that if they let anything happen to Aura things would fall and you have no proof of that. There job is to protect the network and its guardian nothing more. Aura is the guardian and AIDA was causing a disturbance in the network. They thought due to Haseo trying to contact Aura that he was trying to harm her and this was what he was meant to prevent so he stopped him at the Cathedral.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Everything Azure Kite does involves some sort of reason, even if it's part of his job, such as "Hm. This guy in black is kicking my ass. I should transform" or "Hey, that blonde **** is telepathically being e-sexed by the AIDA. I should probably keep her and her friends from touching these lockers."

And he definitely has emotions.
shadow of skeith

Post by shadow of skeith »

Of Course he has emotions. He's an A.I. not a robot. He reminds me of the poor, underpaid security gaurds in American malls, but because he can't speak, it's impossible to know what he's thinking when he's wandering around the game when nothing threating Aura or the system is happening. But that's not the case in "The World." since something always pops up. Anyway, my question's been answered. Thanks again.
Azure Ace

Post by Azure Ace »

Why does everone believe Azure Kite is an AI, I can't find much data to support it, but I haven't looked that hard. Could someone PLEASE explain to me why people think he's an AI withOUT insulting me? I really need to know.
|<!73

Post by |<!73 »

Its confirmed in .hack//G.U. vol. 3 after Haseo & Yata face off against the Azure Knights in the Hulle Granz Cathedral. Its also stated in volume three of .hack//G.U.+. "It's an autonomous maintenance AI keeping watch over The World. - You could say, he' s a knight that protects the system that is the goddess Aura." (Ovan)
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Azure Ace wrote:Why does everone believe Azure Kite is an AI, I can't find much data to support it, but I haven't looked that hard. Could someone PLEASE explain to me why people think he's an AI withOUT insulting me? I really need to know.
Play the games.
Azure Ace

Post by Azure Ace »

I remember a scene ilke that, but I don't remember most of the details... Thanks for that reminder *Gives AuraTwilight an E-cookie* Ty. What can I say, bad memory caacity runs in the family...
ZelkovatheWise

Post by ZelkovatheWise »

Lol if you need more confirming on that matter or you wish to look up something else .hack like go to .hackwiki. There is a link at the bottom on wikipedia.com if you search for .hack and just click on it to be sent there its the official .hack wikipedia website its better than wikipedia is on .hack and its pretty much edited by the higher ups from here.