What do you think Project GU will be like when it comes out?

What do you think Project GU will be like?

Good;like.hack
76%
Good; not like .hack
24%
Bad;like.hack
No votes
Bad;not like .hack
No votes

Total votes: 33

Orca2

What do you think Project GU will be like when it comes out?

Post by Orca2 »

What do you think bout this Project GU coming out?It sounds pretty cool,like a .hack alteration, but I wanted it to be like .hack.I dont want it to involve more way wack classes and new weapons like guns or something.I like .hack the way it is now minus the 50% good graphics and that its so shallow.You might agree that there should be be more interaction with the environments. I think Project GU might be a little better in this,though. :?

Just post here and, like I'll always say when i start a topic, please stay on subject!!!!!!!!!!
Mightywayne

Post by Mightywayne »

I just hope it's good.

That's all.
DarkBoySabata

Post by DarkBoySabata »

me 2 im really big fan of .hack
Shadow Fox

Post by Shadow Fox »

it probably wont be .Hack but i think it will be a good rpg if its anything like .hack itll probably be good
Balmung2

Post by Balmung2 »

Shadow Fox wrote:it probably wont be .Hack but i think it will be a good rpg if its anything like .hack itll probably be good
probably, thugh i still want it to be .hack//online, oh well. :?
Orca2

Post by Orca2 »

I just think it wont be like .hack, but it'll b good. any rpg is good, 2 me!!!!!!!!! :D
Shadow Fox

Post by Shadow Fox »

thats a odd way to look at rpgs
Icemasta

Post by Icemasta »

zoom, you all have been owned by CCCorp
recently showed simply shows that .hack is to be continued. You can see strong resemblace of .hack art in the character as well as he is a twin blade.
DarkBoySabata

Post by DarkBoySabata »

Icemasta...that picture is that kite or someone
Mightywayne

Post by Mightywayne »

You know, the people that make these promo banner things must really like to mess with us.

Give that motha sucka a more defined weapon, and we'd have no doubt.

But it makes a lot of sense to be a .hack RPG.
Hogso

Post by Hogso »

Personally I'm expected a .hack game, but more of a PSO/Ultima feel to it...not that the PS2 .hack's arent like Ultima, but I digress - a fully working online+offline game, like PSO, would be an awesome spectacle for me. Those familiar with PSO will know the strength of its (albeit limited) offline play, aswell as its awesome online aspect. I don't think Cyber2Connect could go far wrong if they followed a similar path...
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

Well, .hack was planned as a "Thievery RPG". This one's different, it's a "Communication RPG". Your guess as to what that means is as good as mine, but I believe it might take advantage of the internet in at least some capacity. The lack of "thievery" makes me think they'll drop Data Drain, though... I think .hack//Mobile might have been listed as a "Communication RPG" (And in it you can exchange characters and items with other players, I believe), but I can't find the Bandai site where I read that anymore. I expect the art to look more like .hack than like Narutimate Hero, though, judging from the site, Yoshiyuki Sadamoto might be on this project...
Orca2

Post by Orca2 »

judging by the pictures, its obviously going to be like .hack. but EXACTLY what...well never no...but ill say that it should be in a different world, more interactions...better weapons...tougher enemies...more characters...better graphics...more areas or server if any to that direction if you no what i mean...more and stronger items...more secrets such as the //Sign shadows in mutation and so on...but these are just my expectations.... i could go on for a whole forum...talking about things like optional character color or creation(that would be awesome!!!!!!)AIM me or something if you want the whole enchilada...but i dont think u do. 8)
Raina

Post by Raina »

you never know how the game will turn out.In cartoons they make people fly well what i'm tryin to say is I don't think computers in this century will be able to handle everything that the show has.but if it dose i have dibs on the Rena character everyone!
GameMaster5001

If it is .hack//ONLINE...

Post by GameMaster5001 »

I think this forum should form a tightly-knit group of warriors to CONQUER THE WORLD! :lol: :D

We could be....um....The Sages! or something. X-x
///AKUJIKI-E1N54MK317

Post by ///AKUJIKI-E1N54MK317 »

Well, now that you brought it up, we are probably going to bring togeather an Army of Light with all the SHATTERED guys, so if you wanted in on that great. But I'm really getting exited about this game, as i'm getting back in the RPG mood... that could be sweet.
Mightywayne

Post by Mightywayne »

I'm liking this whole "Army Of Light" thing.
///AKUJIKI-E1N54MK317

Post by ///AKUJIKI-E1N54MK317 »

The true question is do you know what it really is? IF you don't, go check out the .hack//SHATTERED fan-fic from down in the RP section, and maybe if you like it, you'll join. GameMaster5001 can tell you how good it is, or just about everyone else on the board, but generally its pretty cool. If there is a serious interest in the "Army of Light" group, I'll get the writeup for it going, since its creation isn't yet writen (its going to be in teh .hack//SHATTERED re-write, called The Light From Beyond The Darkness.

In any case, it would indeed be nice to see a bunch of players from this board team up in one group, even if it isn't official (just a clan or something).
Raina

Post by Raina »

hey can i be part of it :?: Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease :!: :!: :!:
GameMaster5001

.hack//SHATTERED....

Post by GameMaster5001 »

Sincerely changed my outlook on....a lot of things. I don't know exactly how it did it, but trust me. The story itself may be very long, and I guarantee that if you take it all in one sitting your eyes will be blurring by the end...but it is worth it.

The ending itself is an emotional, wonderful experience. Everything in the story comes together, and just...fits. The answers to many questions are answered, and others you get left to decide for yourself...overall, it's just...blah. I refuse to try and put words on it, I can't do it justice. Read it.

And heck, even if we're unofficial, I'll join any AoL clan you guys make.
Even if I probably don't deserve it >.> <.<

I could be like...the perky mascot or something. Or I could carry the flag.
Come on, let me do SOMETHING! :cry: