thought of opinion

Haseootamashi

thought of opinion

Post by Haseootamashi »

is it just me or did the first one seem kind of longer then reminisce and redemption?? o_o

-embrace your inner hack-
tayuya502

Re: thought of opinion

Post by tayuya502 »

each one was a little longer than rebirth, the game times how long you play so you can see the diffferences in time.
Haseootamashi

Post by Haseootamashi »

ehh well i think rebirth was longer...maybe because i barely played it xD
Fairypenguin

Post by Fairypenguin »

It was the shortest for me, but Reminisce beat by less than an hour. Redemption owned them both by having 8 hours on them, though.
Haseootamashi

Post by Haseootamashi »

ehh i guess its because i barely played rebirth because the fighting style kinda irritated me, li ke really the attacking style of the twin blades take so long to attack the enemy again its like attack (5 seconds pass) attack....xD so i started playing it again like....a week after cause i was having a withdrawl from .hack XD, so yeah i dont really know, but in my opinion reminisce and redemption are friggin shorter than rebirth and redemption was the SHORTEST! like cmon its so lame that yoou get the xth form and skeiths final form basically at the end of the game, it made me so depressed....

hmmm...this week starting friday is a long weekend, so im gonna play all three .hack games one at a time(aka see how fast i can beat them before the long weekend is over) anyone think i can do it? ;3