i was using my codebreaker & somthing wierd and cool hapend

AzureKite113

i was using my codebreaker & somthing wierd and cool hapend

Post by AzureKite113 »

well it all started when i ws messing with the codebreaker code that makes items i then had instead made a new ovan code by mistake cool right well its not because appearently i am unable to change back i vetried everything and the only thing that workd is a nwe game and i dont want a enw game i want my beaten file if something like this has happened to you can you post back ty
twinblader

Re: i was using my codebreaker & somthing wierd and cool hapend

Post by twinblader »

what are you saying your grammar is horrible are you talking about that you made your own character into ovan and started a new game?
macanu423

Post by macanu423 »

how did you do that i would love to now
arimiSlacker

Post by arimiSlacker »

Are you saying you broke your game? Or that you actually made something happen that you could use?
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

He's saying he was messing with item codes and somehow Haseo turned into Ovan, which is cool because he didn't expect it but not so cool because he can't change it back.
He indeed broke his game because Ovan can't even attack since he freezes when he tries, but at least he can walk around as Ovan :P
arimiSlacker

Post by arimiSlacker »

Oh, LOL, that doesn't sound like too much fun!
VergilPrime

Post by VergilPrime »

I assumed he meant that he made a second copy of the 0-van key item you get but i dunno why that would matter.
Skeith9o9

Post by Skeith9o9 »

u found a Character Modifire code!

it alters what character u can play as. Some characters work in feilds, some dont.
look for a Code in your Code list that reads

10a023f4 0000000d

And Change the d into a 0, or use the folowing Digits to Change to someone else.

01-Atoli
02- Pi
03-Kuhn
04-Silabus
05 Gaspard
06 Piros (The Person who i wanna Shoot in the head)
07 Alkaid
0a-Antares
0b-Matsu
0c-Yata
13-IYOTEN
14-Asta
16 Bordeaux
08-SakuBo

I only Listed the Characters that Work, Meaning, in Feilds, and weapon changes.

WARNING: DO NOT USE BIKE!!!!! WILL FREEZE GAME!!!!!!

Note; You can use Wap Portals. in Mac Anu, but you cant warp to the difrent Districs
ZelkovatheWise
Location: Netslum and sometimes at the Moon Tree 7 Council Throne Room

Post by ZelkovatheWise »

He just ended up creating a new character modification code is all and using old code combinations he by accident changed his character to Ovan. Since he was toying with the code to begin with he cannot change it back because the regular Haseo code will not work as it is set up for a entirely different Haseo code. Skiller might be able to fix it but unfortunately he has corrupted his file to a certain extent. To my knowledge he'll have to work with it the best thing he can do is if he wishes to play it use a Max HP Cheat and make sure he has a good party with him that way he won't need to attack anything. This should solve the problem to a certain extent.
Shade_Rain

Post by Shade_Rain »

ZelkovatheWise wrote:He just ended up creating a new character modification code is all and using old code combinations he by accident changed his character to Ovan. Since he was toying with the code to begin with he cannot change it back because the regular Haseo code will not work as it is set up for a entirely different Haseo code. Skiller might be able to fix it but unfortunately he has corrupted his file to a certain extent. To my knowledge he'll have to work with it the best thing he can do is if he wishes to play it use a Max HP Cheat and make sure he has a good party with him that way he won't need to attack anything. This should solve the problem to a certain extent.
Exactly. While I don't like more cheating than necessary, have Ovan doing healing in battles while veryone else is on attack.
misael

Post by misael »

damn stop using codebreakers and enjoy the game! become strong by training, not by cheating >_>
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

misael wrote:damn stop using codebreakers and enjoy the game! become strong by training, not by cheating >_>
Or become strong by cheating and fighting against enemies with extreme amounts of HP and nullifiers all over, using different characters other than Haseo and different Lv3 skills such like Shadow Dragon or Demon's Reach :D
iuliathe3rd
Nerd Muffin
Nerd Muffin

Post by iuliathe3rd »

Plus, this is kinda thread necromancy, which we prefer to avoid around here.