What G.U. Game Should I Get?

Lukar82394
Location: Δ Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground (Hulle Granz Cathedral)

What G.U. Game Should I Get?

Post by Lukar82394 »

In May, I plan on buying a PS2 and one of the G.U. games. The question is, I'm not sure which one I should get... I'm pretty familiar with the G.U. storyline of the first game, and a little bit of the second, but I know zilch about the story of Redemption. So, any ideas?

Oh, and I'm sry if I'm posting this in the wrong board If so, feel free to move it, or lock it. Either's fine with me.

~ Lukar
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Re: What G.U. Game Should I Get?

Post by TheSorrow »

Depends of what part of the story you're willing to play, if you know what's gonna happen already. But still, i'd recommend you to get Rebirth, because one thing is the story, and another is the gameplay and all things that come with it :P It'll be easier and quite funner if you start playing since the beginning rather than just skip all that.
SilabuZZZ

Post by SilabuZZZ »

That`s true... :D

In Rebirth volume you can know all G.U characteristics..especially Haseo.. :D
Lukar82394

Post by Lukar82394 »

Meh, ya'll are probably right... I'll just get Rebirth, then get the otehr two. ^_^ Thx for your opinions!
Aina

Post by Aina »

Get all three. You get bonus goodies for playing each one and transferring memory from the previous one.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Aina wrote:Get all three. You get bonus goodies for playing each one and transferring memory from the previous one.
He said he was gonna get one then the others, he just asked for a first one o-o
Though that's actually a good reason why you should get Rebirth first before all others; you get some good stuff by transferring your last game's save, and it's better since you 'continue' playing the game rather than just start another part with a clean inventory and items.
twinblader

Post by twinblader »

all three if you want to grasp all the story line then get all of them not because of the game play but because all the interesting storylines and rare items
Lukar82394

Post by Lukar82394 »

Um... Thx for your replies, every1. ^_^ Unfortunately, I don't think I'm gonna be able to get a PS2... However, my mom has one, and my friend Connor has every .hack game (Besides fragment, of course).

Anyways, thx.