Funny things you think about GU

Ranylyn

Re: Funny things you think about GU

Post by Ranylyn »

TheSorrow wrote:If it was that case, yeah. You could just take Piros with you in each battle, until you either find him saying that, or until you find out it wasn't there after all...just a matter of repeating and restarting. And i know that their conversations change between "battles" (he says something different if he was in the 1st or 3rd battle), but i don't remember if they changed conversation depending of their position in the team (2nd or 3rd)...i suppose not.
Interesting, I never knew that! I thought the experience screen messages were generic for the most part? Anyways, I think it was battle 2, for sure, since Battle 1 was Alkaid and... I think Antares? Point being, I'll go test that out right now, thanks for the heads up!
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Ranylyn wrote:
TheSorrow wrote:If it was that case, yeah. You could just take Piros with you in each battle, until you either find him saying that, or until you find out it wasn't there after all...just a matter of repeating and restarting. And i know that their conversations change between "battles" (he says something different if he was in the 1st or 3rd battle), but i don't remember if they changed conversation depending of their position in the team (2nd or 3rd)...i suppose not.
Interesting, I never knew that! I thought the experience screen messages were generic for the most part? Anyways, I think it was battle 2, for sure, since Battle 1 was Alkaid and... I think Antares? Point being, I'll go test that out right now, thanks for the heads up!
...Wait, the experience screen? o-O'
The conversation after those battles DOES change...but i have no idea about the experience screen, after all i never truly pay attention to it. But as far as i recall, they were "generic" indeed...just with 2 or 3 possibilites, but never changing for something other than those 2-3.

Anyways, you could still try in those battles. Maybe they change there for some reason, or maybe it actually was in the screen after the battle XD
Ranylyn

Post by Ranylyn »

Hmm, so my best bet is to hack Piros into slot 1 and solo, so I get him every time. I'll try that if I don't get it from those event battles.

At any rate, I'll try to provide a proper transcript for it once I get it since he seriously drones on forever
TheSupremeKing

Post by TheSupremeKing »

in G.U 1 At Haseo when He says about Endrance He just Running away! ( In the arena watching Title Match ) AND When Gaspard Crushed on Haseo Again and Haseo said: Are you having fun Crushing/Running on me? [ I'm not sure of it but It was kind of like this. ]

In G.U 2 At Sirius When He say It's MINE! MINE You hear me? MINE!

In G.U 3 At Skeith Looked like Haseo's Third Form White, Laughed at Haseo Before Transforming to the Xth Form.
Ranylyn

Post by Ranylyn »

I've had no luck triggering Piros's 3rd after battle quote. All I got was "Did you see my uber secret super attack?" and "Haha, we are invincible!" But I only got like 5 battles in before my game froze, due to hacking Piros into slot 1 and went solo so he'd talk after every battle.. And I opened a chest that had a symbol fragment in it. Since Non Haseo characters do not have the Key items folder.....
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Ranylyn wrote:I've had no luck triggering Piros's 3rd after battle quote. All I got was "Did you see my uber secret super attack?" and "Haha, we are invincible!" But I only got like 5 battles in before my game froze, due to hacking Piros into slot 1 and went solo so he'd talk after every battle.. And I opened a chest that had a symbol fragment in it. Since Non Haseo characters do not have the Key items folder.....
Are you really, really sure it was a "experience screen" battle quote? D:
Ranylyn

Post by Ranylyn »

TheSorrow wrote:Are you really, really sure it was a "experience screen" battle quote? D:

Dead certain. I also had a witness who remembers it. Not specifically WHAT he was saying, but the fact that he was talking for a long time (this was actually on my friend's file when I was testing out the DGs before I started my file. The only file he had was at those particular battles before the last boss though.) But now that I think on it, I think Haseo was the last one standing in that battle, so it might have been an HP critical message. I'll try getting my butt handed to me and turning things around.
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

I seem to recall hearing a quote where Piros just went on and on, but I don't remember if it was a regular end-battle quote or a low-HP one (I hardly ever use him except for against  the Anti-Existences).
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Now that you mention it...yeah, i also remember Piros saying something that lasted for long, and it was after a battle where he ended up with low HP O-O' (I was training him and so...going to lvl150 areas while he was lv130 or so). Though if i remember well too....half the time he was just wheezing/gasping and ranting about something of the battle D:
Ranylyn

Post by Ranylyn »

Well, now that it's all but confirmed, I shall go get hurt badly as Piros solo and win a bunch of fights.

(Gah, I just noticed I'm using his level 80 weaon, still! And he's owning with it? He's stupidly strong! But so gaudy!)
poet of time

Post by poet of time »

Haseo and Sasuke from Naruto are the same character just different worlds and different reasons to avenge
Shotgun Steve

Post by Shotgun Steve »

Haseo's attitude.

"The World" is going through a crisis and most of my friends are having mental breakdowns. Better log off and check my e-mail.

Also:

>Getting ready to  fight Kuhn at the arena.

>Checks member addresses. He's lvl 26, I'm 33 at the time.

>Enters arena and checks team board to see who he has.

>HIM AND HIS TEAM ARE SUDDENLY LVL 41.

YOUR FACE, DAMMIT.
-Loveless-

Post by -Loveless- »

Well, GU let's you kick things rather than open the traditional way (like IMOQ). So, whenever I saw(see) a barrel, I scream "BARREL!! GOTTA KICK IT." I really dun't know why I do that...