Funny things you think about GU

Lash

Re: Funny things you think about GU

Post by Lash »

The mecha grunty
the first time i came across it i wasnt expecting it to say
"Hey bro, be a pal give me some chim sphere please"
i lol'd and even better, the epic music when it uses boosters to fly off and then crash
i was rotfl.
iuliathe3rd
Nerd Muffin
Nerd Muffin

Post by iuliathe3rd »

That they actually had Haseo say the "check my email" line that many times.
Azure Ace

Post by Azure Ace »

In the fight against Innis she would cry out "Nobody ever looks at me!" which I found funny because I HAVE to look at her to shoot her repeatedly in the face. Ah, good times, good times...

I also liked when Jesus comes down from heaven and slaps Haseo across the face with a rubber chicken.

...Wait, that never happened. What am I thinking of... Hmm... Weird... :?
Kill Rain

Post by Kill Rain »

I like the funny video's you get when you beat the game. I like Atoli is like day dreaming in her own little world and haseo is creeped out by it. or when they make fun of haseo for being such a typical teenager and saki like laughs. LOL.

oh and by the way If anybody likes Death Note too you can go to the links below. its a new forum so i guess its starting to build up so they need members so it can become big. if you sign up that would be cool. i already signed up and promised to get alot of people to join. if you dont like death note then dont go. its as simple as that. I like .Hack and death note. they are my favorite anime's. so if anybody else likes death note just go here ok. thanx!!!

Sorry, no advertising.
hanoodles

Post by hanoodles »

Azure Ace wrote:In the fight against Innis she would cry out "Nobody ever looks at me!" which I found funny because I HAVE to look at her to shoot her repeatedly in the face. Ah, good times, good times...

I also liked when Jesus comes down from heaven and slaps Haseo across the face with a rubber chicken.

...Wait, that never happened. What am I thinking of... Hmm... Weird... :?
truthfully with all the black blobs i dont want to be any were near me
misael

Post by misael »

Azure Ace wrote:It was hilarious in Raven Guild when Pi and Kuhn are talking about Yata and Haseo blurts out "Yata? What's a Yata? Is it a person?" I cracked up. I also like how almost every problem is solved by kicking it... Weird...
+1

i hate piros, mecha grunty, gaspard... xD

they make the game look lame.
bonethrack

Post by bonethrack »

mine is defiantly khun and his "disease".
CountDOOMDestroyer
Location: behind u, with my trusty fans, going to pk u!!! lol

Post by CountDOOMDestroyer »

i find the fact that haseo seems to love one too many ppls... like at the same time. and then also has alot of ppls who loves him. i think gaspard secretly loves haseo XD he is always helping out to the best of his ability. like what some1 else would do 4 some1 they loved. im such a hopeless romantic T-T
Celes

Post by Celes »

i love the gruntys!they're funny too
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

The entire Apkallu forum is hilarious. :lol:

As for other things I thought were funny, well, Kuhn. Need I say more? XD
rayna

Post by rayna »

when mecha grunty exploded lol
xD
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

...Might as well add two more cents...

In Volume 2, when  Alkaid gets PKed by Bordeaux and falls into a coma... even though that scene was supposed to be sad, even the Japanese version didn't save its incredible stench of cheese. I don't care if you think it's cruel of me to laugh at that, I always found it more amusing than depressing ._.

And this one, you'll probably like better... Sirius' Divine Awakening quote. "IT'S MINE, YOU HEAR ME!? IT'S... MIIINE!!!"

...I laugh at the strangest things... XD
Tolby

Post by Tolby »

Not trying to poke or prod, but thats ^ pretty much what I felt about the entire set of G.U. games. Or at least everything related to Haseo... the main character.
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

Yeah, I'd have to say it's pretty over-the-top overall, but that doesn't stop me from liking it XD

It's just, that one scene (first one) screamed narm. There were few, if any, other times I actually laughed at sad scenes ._.
Ranylyn

Post by Ranylyn »

Bo: Excuse me?
Haseo: WEEELCOOOOOOME! *doesn't see anyone, looks down*

^ Little things like this amuse me.

Anyways, here's one that hasn't been said. I took Piros into an event battle in Volume 3, and he spoke after the battle, at the experience screen. I swear he was at it for over a minute, going on and on about the difference between courage and power and something about a female ninja? My volume was too low so I didn't hear the whole thing, but man, if anyone has a transcript of what he says that would be amazing.
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

...and that first quote is part of the reason why I love Haseo so much.

Female ninja? Is he talking about Alkaid? :lol:
rayna

Post by rayna »

Ranylyn wrote:Bo: Excuse me?
Haseo: WEEELCOOOOOOME! *doesn't see anyone, looks down*

^ Little things like this amuse me.
lol
that part is so funny
xD
Ranylyn

Post by Ranylyn »

GyppyGirl2021 wrote:Female ninja? Is he talking about Alkaid? :lol:

I really have NO idea, and I haven't seen any mention of that online either. I think it might be an incredibly rare occurrence, once that I was unfortunate enough to get when I lost my remote and the volume was too low for me to hear all that clearly. All I remember is something about the difference between courage and power, and "Kind of like a female ninja!"

I might try to see if it was an event thing, it Triggered in Volume 3, after...
 An Anti-Existance Battle
And I still have my game saved right before that, so I might just headbutt the wall, so to speak, until I hear it again?
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Ranylyn wrote: I might try to see if it was an event thing, it Triggered in Volume 3, after...
 An Anti-Existance Battle
And I still have my game saved right before that, so I might just headbutt the wall, so to speak, until I hear it again?
If it was that case, yeah. You could just take Piros with you in each battle, until you either find him saying that, or until you find out it wasn't there after all...just a matter of repeating and restarting. And i know that their conversations change between "battles" (he says something different if he was in the 1st or 3rd battle), but i don't remember if they changed conversation depending of their position in the team (2nd or 3rd)...i suppose not.
Ranylyn

Post by Ranylyn »

TheSorrow wrote:If it was that case, yeah. You could just take Piros with you in each battle, until you either find him saying that, or until you find out it wasn't there after all...just a matter of repeating and restarting. And i know that their conversations change between "battles" (he says something different if he was in the 1st or 3rd battle), but i don't remember if they changed conversation depending of their position in the team (2nd or 3rd)...i suppose not.
Interesting, I never knew that! I thought the experience screen messages were generic for the most part? Anyways, I think it was battle 2, for sure, since Battle 1 was Alkaid and... I think Antares? Point being, I'll go test that out right now, thanks for the heads up!