I hate X-Play now

twilight_keeper

Re: I hate X-Play now

Post by twilight_keeper »

I wasn't talking about my PS3, sorry to not clarify that, that's my PC lol. Sorry
.hacker13

Re:

Post by .hacker13 »

crimsonxking wrote:Well, you have to view it from the viewpoint of a casual gamer.
The casual/normal gamer has never heard of .hack before (sorry to break it to you, but none of my friends really do, or anyone I know that I havent told) so if they were to bring up Rebirth they would be like "wtf?". As a huge .hack fan from the beginning, I myself would give Rebirth a 4/5, so casual gamers giving it a 3/5 isnt bad at all.

Now....
/draws sword
You touch Morgan Webb and you will die.
I would draw my sword and help you, nobody touches Morgen Webb
Snake

Re: I hate X-Play now

Post by Snake »

Why hate X-Play just because of their "opinion" on the game? Reviewers can't give it a perfect score if it can't drag "all" players to like the game. We are fans of the game that's why we obviously would gave it a high score because we like it from the beginning. Reviewers are to say is it good for all or just for fans and to answer "is it worth the money for all gamers?" So yea there's my opinion on X-Play. Thank you X-Play for going to Tokyo game show this Sept. for me!! :D
Shade_Rain

Re:

Post by Shade_Rain »

Kyero Fox wrote:
Azalan wrote:oh you thought that was bad! they gave the whole untold legends series a 1 out of 10. so their rating on rebirth should not be surprising ... but I do agree with you kyero! SKEEIITH!
Someone should make a Skieth replica Scyth and run in there yelling

"SKEEEIIITTHH!!!"
Heck, I'll break the laws of physics and dual wield Skeith's Scythe AND the Centipede Broadsword, then go with your plan! "SKEEEIIITTHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"