//Rebirth Codes Thread

VideoSpud
The Unnoticed Riddler
The Unnoticed Riddler

Re: //Rebirth Codes Thread

Post by VideoSpud »

There is definetly a problem if it can't handle more then one Stat Code. And the HP Code goes from 9999999 to 0, you say? You either need to consult them about the code problems on the GameShark Forums, or you can go get a GS from GameStop. You upgraded it from a 1.2 to a v5, right? That might be the problem there. And yes, you are able to Save with the CM, but if you didn't and you still are the Character you have chosen when you load without the GS Codes, then it just means it has replaced Haseo's data, but you can still go back to Haseo and such.
Fabled Hero

Post by Fabled Hero »

I think that codes ruin the game..the whole fun of the game is to beat it by yourself not by being a cheater by using codes...thats what i think on multiplayer games its different because it has more fun if you use codes than if you do on an rpg.
VideoSpud
The Unnoticed Riddler
The Unnoticed Riddler

Post by VideoSpud »

Fabled Hero wrote:I think that codes ruin the game..the whole fun of the game is to beat it by yourself not by being a cheater by using codes...thats what i think on multiplayer games its different because it has more fun if you use codes than if you do on an rpg.
Actually, I use Codes after I've beaten the game at least a few times, just for replay value, nothing more. And I also use them to get useful things such as Potions and Elixers.
Kizurue

Post by Kizurue »

I am having a problem that I was wondering if anyone would be willing to help me with. I have both a Action Replay Max as well as a GameShark 2 v3. I can not get the codes for this game to work on either. I have tried the official codes posted on the ARMax site and those seem to do nothing. I have tried some I found on the GS forums as well as here but I can't seem to get those to work either. I have been using the (M) with the 901300D0 0C04BFDC setting for the GS. The main code I have been wanting is the EXP code for Haseo, if anyone can give me a hand getting this to work I would be very grateful.
Fist_Fighter

Post by Fist_Fighter »

Kizurue wrote:I am having a problem that I was wondering if anyone would be willing to help me with. I have both a Action Replay Max as well as a GameShark 2 v3. I can not get the codes for this game to work on either. I have tried the official codes posted on the ARMax site and those seem to do nothing. I have tried some I found on the GS forums as well as here but I can't seem to get those to work either. I have been using the (M) with the 901300D0 0C04BFDC setting for the GS. The main code I have been wanting is the EXP code for Haseo, if anyone can give me a hand getting this to work I would be very grateful.
For the GS, tell me does it say CheatCodes on the disk? (In other words, there are multiple GS versions out, i think only the old GS works with these codes)
Because the CheatCodes GS won't take RAW codes for some reason.
If it does not say CheatCodes then they should work on it.

I don't own an ARMAX so i really can't help much there.

I suggest you just get a Codebreaker, all the codes work on it, mine was V10 from the box and it works fine.

VideoSpud wrote:There is definetly a problem if it can't handle more then one Stat Code. And the HP Code goes from 9999999 to 0, you say? You either need to consult them about the code problems on the GameShark Forums, or you can go get a GS from GameStop. You upgraded it from a 1.2 to a v5, right? That might be the problem there. And yes, you are able to Save with the CM, but if you didn't and you still are the Character you have chosen when you load without the GS Codes, then it just means it has replaced Haseo's data, but you can still go back to Haseo and such.
I found out the problem, i messed up one code that made another game list with the (M) code having over (or around) 50,000 lines, and 9,000 codes like it that effected all my other games but surprisingly not my mem card.
Kizurue

Post by Kizurue »

Yes it is one of the older versions. Infact it is the oldest version of the four that the GS site always asks you about. I am aware that the GS doesn't take the RAW code so I downloaded MaxConvert and tried converting from Codebreaker codes to GS3+ but still no luck.
EXILE

Post by EXILE »

Kizurue wrote:Yes it is one of the older versions. Infact it is the oldest version of the four that the GS site always asks you about. I am aware that the GS doesn't take the RAW code so I downloaded MaxConvert and tried converting from Codebreaker codes to GS3+ but still no luck.
GS does take RAW.
Fist_Fighter

Post by Fist_Fighter »

EXILE wrote:
Kizurue wrote:Yes it is one of the older versions. Infact it is the oldest version of the four that the GS site always asks you about. I am aware that the GS doesn't take the RAW code so I downloaded MaxConvert and tried converting from Codebreaker codes to GS3+ but still no luck.
GS does take RAW.
The GS that says Cheatcodes on the disk does not however.
Kizurue

Post by Kizurue »

Fist_Fighter wrote:
EXILE wrote:
GS does take RAW.
The GS that says Cheatcodes on the disk does not however.
Looks like I have no luck. I tried a few RAW codes on my GS and didn't work. Thanks for all the help though.
VideoSpud
The Unnoticed Riddler
The Unnoticed Riddler

Post by VideoSpud »

Hmm....I've been playing around with the ELF File on PS2DiS, and found a few note-worthy things on it:

.Hack//GU Volume 1
.Hack//GU Volume 2
.Hack//GU Volume 3

And the 4 old games as well in the Labels. I also found something that said "Bordeux is like a sister to me...and you..". There's also a few Brandish Weapons, ranging from Lvl. 1-147, which is really strange, but, seeing as we can convert from the last 2 games to the first one, its not very strange at all, but rather peculiar. It also has some other interesting things on it. I'll keep looking through it to see what I can find, and might try to Port some Codes from the Japanese Version over to this one.
kazuX

Post by kazuX »

Zer0 could you tell em how you get the Master Code for CB/GS/XP F01300D0 0000000E for rebirth?? and please tell me how you get that value
Zilveari

Post by Zilveari »

We could use some ARMAX help here, the codes on the codejunkies site dont work.

Which master code do i use to convert to ARMAX? Max convert gives an error when i use the xp4+ one, and on the second one, the first line of the ARMAX code changes EVERYTIME, infinitely, wil it be okay if i se any of the versions it outputs? The second line stays the same everytime.

Also, which of those is right for ARMAX? the one with the xp4+ at the end?
Jeff1981

Post by Jeff1981 »

is there any way to get a code for Max EP? when i use the exp code from codebreaker it just stays on lvl 50 ad dont go up anymore
VideoSpud
The Unnoticed Riddler
The Unnoticed Riddler

Post by VideoSpud »

Jeff1981 wrote:is there any way to get a code for Max EP? when i use the exp code from codebreaker it just stays on lvl 50 ad dont go up anymore
For what? Volume 1? In that case, you don't need Max EXP, unless you want to start over as a Level 1 Character again. If you're asking about Volume 2 Codes, then you're in the wrong thread. The Reminisce Codes thread is in the Forum below this one, though you probably knew that.
devonair1

Post by devonair1 »

where do you put in the codes
devonair1

Post by devonair1 »

where do you put in the codes of hack vol 1
VideoSpud
The Unnoticed Riddler
The Unnoticed Riddler

Post by VideoSpud »

>.> Buy a Codebreaker, GameShark, or ARMAX. They're 3rd-Party Devices that allow you to input codes for Games. Oh, and next time, don't spam by double-posting. The Edit Button is there for a reason.
monkeyseeall

Post by monkeyseeall »

-_- its the same question to but ya if you already got the device and still dont know were to put it in they should tell you on the box or on there site.
VideoSpud
The Unnoticed Riddler
The Unnoticed Riddler

Post by VideoSpud »

monkeyseeall wrote:-_- its the same question to but ya if you already got the device and still dont know were to put it in they should tell you on the box or on there site.
Ah, so you want to know how to put the Codes in, right? Well...

It's easy. Just press Circle when you're at the part where you can choose a game, enter the name (In this case, Dot Hack//Rebirth), press START, then it will take you to the newly put in game. After that, press Right on the D-Pad and you're in there, press Circle again, input MasterCode, press START, press Right on the D-Pad, press Circle, and input the Code itself. Kudos, you just put your feet into the deep and chronologically mesmerizing world of Cheating. Enjoy! ^_~
Xu Yuan

Post by Xu Yuan »

Hmm... just started to replay Rebirth the other day, when a revelation dawned upon me...

Not in ANY of the games can you have a fair Edge Punisher, besides Asta, at the Beginning of Vol. 1! Now, that in itself is a rather large injustice to the Edge Punisher class, if you ask me. With an AR, I know this can simply be remedied (besides Asta and Iyoten still remain two of my favorite characters). So if I may have an (M) code for ARMax, as well as "have IYOTEN and Asta's member addresses", that would be splendid! In my replay through of the three, that will be one of my only cheats to use.