//Rebirth Codes Thread

Fist_Fighter

Re: //Rebirth Codes Thread

Post by Fist_Fighter »

VideoSpud wrote:Hm....This is a tricky one....You'll need the RAW formats of these Codes, ones that I currently don't have...You can change the CB Codes to RAW tho...Just go to CodeMasters-Project and download MAXConvert. They also have a tutorial on how to use it to Convert Codes to RAW, GS, CB, and ARMAX format. Or you could just PM Aku and ask him if he'll Convert the CB Codes to either GS format or RAW format.
Ok...I tried the converter...but the codes STILL refuse to work.
Any ideas...maybe i need a new system (for the GS modded mine somehow to where i can't remove my update), and just not update the GS, or maybe the codes for GSV5 got changed?

You need to see what i mean by the code refusing to work, because i can record it if you need me to.
VideoSpud
The Unnoticed Riddler
The Unnoticed Riddler

Post by VideoSpud »

By the Codes refusing to work, you mean that they don't work at all during Gameplay, or does a black/white screen come up when you pop the game in?
Fist_Fighter

Post by Fist_Fighter »

They just don't work, i can play normally with the codes on, it's kinda like i never used the GS. they don't effect anything, even after converting them to every possible input that the GS can use.
Only one line I didn't try because it freezes the GS, the AR2V1/GS2V1, right after i input them and go back to the list of cheats, it freezes.
VideoSpud
The Unnoticed Riddler
The Unnoticed Riddler

Post by VideoSpud »

Which master Code did you use? The one that was for CB6+/AR4+/GS3+? Or the one that said CB/AR/GS? Cause if you have GS 3.0 or higher, you need to use the first Master Code on the main page instead of the second...In other words...

Use this one....
Master Code for CB6+/GS3+/XP4+
901300D0 0C04BFDC

And don't use this one (Except if you have CB/GS/AR 2.0 or lower...)....
Master Code for CB/GS/XP
F01300D0 0000000E
Fist_Fighter

Post by Fist_Fighter »

I have tried both, even converted ones, of course the converted ones weren't a good idea as a few of them just freeze up.
VideoSpud
The Unnoticed Riddler
The Unnoticed Riddler

Post by VideoSpud »

Hm...Well, guess ya have a few options here, then:

1. Get a new Third Party Device.

2. Get a new Version of Gameshark (Proferable one higher then 3.0).

3. Or call Gameshark and ask them about the problem.
Fist_Fighter

Post by Fist_Fighter »

VideoSpud wrote:Hm...Well, guess ya have a few options here, then:

1. Get a new Third Party Device.

2. Get a new Version of Gameshark (Proferable one higher then 3.0).

3. Or call Gameshark and ask them about the problem.
1. I can't.

2. I do, GS2V5, it says V1.2 on the disk, but i updated.

3. I have tried it, they said "This error could not be fixed, please buy the Gameshark with media player and see if this fixes your problem". How would that fix it? Its the same thing. Anyways, I don't have $80 to get one of them.
VideoSpud
The Unnoticed Riddler
The Unnoticed Riddler

Post by VideoSpud »

Hm...Thats a good question about the Media Player one...Think I found one of them around $20 at GS, then again, I've seen them at many stores, so I might've gotten the price mixed up...Anyways, so they say the Error can't be fixed, but do the Codes work on any of your other games?
Fist_Fighter

Post by Fist_Fighter »

All of them i tried for other games work, except two games, one freezes (well, more like never loads), the other does the same as this game (and those codes came on the disk).
I'm not sure why, but other "unofficial" codes work, some work right, some don't, others do nothing or freeze up.
VideoSpud
The Unnoticed Riddler
The Unnoticed Riddler

Post by VideoSpud »

Hm...Have you tried the //Rebirth Codes from the GS Main Site?
Fist_Fighter

Post by Fist_Fighter »

No, only because they don't have rebirth.
But they do reminisce codes, but they don't work either.
Vlaidmare
Location: Meeting with the Fates at Delta Hidden Forbidden Destiny Blade.

Post by Vlaidmare »

These ARE gameshark codes, correct?
Fist_Fighter

Post by Fist_Fighter »

Vlaidmare wrote:These ARE gameshark codes, correct?
Codebreaker & Gameshark use the same codes, so in a way, yes.
VideoSpud
The Unnoticed Riddler
The Unnoticed Riddler

Post by VideoSpud »

Fist_Fighter wrote:
No, GameShark and CodeBreaker DO NOT use the same Codes. Their formats are similar, but, otherwise, they won't work on the other. Say you put GameShark Codes onto a CodeBreaker. They crash the game. Same with the CodeBreaker Codes on the GameShark.
Fist_Fighter

Post by Fist_Fighter »

VideoSpud wrote:
Fist_Fighter wrote:
No, GameShark and CodeBreaker DO NOT use the same Codes. Their formats are similar, but, otherwise, they won't work on the other. Say you put GameShark Codes onto a CodeBreaker. They crash the game. Same with the CodeBreaker Codes on the GameShark.
If thats true, then my unofficial codes for another game should not work (they were made for codebreaker, but i use gameshark), and they work perfectly fine (except a few).
So far as i can tell, the only codes that didn't work for me were character mods and HP (and other stuff like HP) mods.
EXILE

Post by EXILE »

Well from what I know Gameshark and Codebreaker can both take RAW codes, while AR MAX can not. AR's codes are completely different from RAW codes. I am not sure about Code Breaker and Gameshark haveing there own formats though.
VideoSpud
The Unnoticed Riddler
The Unnoticed Riddler

Post by VideoSpud »

In that case, yes, they can both handle RAW Codes. But if the Codes are in either's format and are used on the opposite device, then it can possibly crash the game. So, its only the HP Codes and the Character Mod Codes that don't work, right?
Fist_Fighter

Post by Fist_Fighter »

On the GS none work what so ever.
I managed to get a codebreaker and the (M) code didn't work for me, i tried the one CB has and that one works fine.

Anyways, am i not supposed to be able to open chests and barrels or use skills with a character mod?
VideoSpud
The Unnoticed Riddler
The Unnoticed Riddler

Post by VideoSpud »

If you mean by using Characters other then Haseo to open the Treasure Boxes and etc., then yes, they aren't supposed to be able to open that kind of stuff. The only Character that has that kind of animation is Haseo, and the others don't get them til Volume 3. So, if that was the problem with the Character Mod, then it works fine. Whats the problem with the HP Codes?
Fist_Fighter

Post by Fist_Fighter »

Well on the GS none work, but on CB they all work fine but the (M) and HP codes.
For now I'm using the CB sites (M) code, that one seems to work with the codes on this site.
I still don't know what the problem is. Maybe at v5 the GS stops taking RAW?
And about the character mods, i tried the ones for vol.2 and i can open chests and barrels and use skills (and rengeki's too).
But for me the HP codes go too high, to where i go into battle, stop moving or go to the menu it freezes.
It says i have 9999999 HP, and 0 everything else, then after that shows it either severely slows down to slow motion or just freezes, or when i go into battle i automatically die.
If i put more then one stat mod on, then the system just resets itself (go back to the system browser).
How bad of a problem is that?
Another question, am i supposed to be able to save character mods?
When i load the game without the CB, i start out as the last character i used, even if i didn't save.