Hmm... what should I get.

Adachi

Hmm... what should I get.

Post by Adachi »

Event Tickets, or save up for silver ET... what do you guys think would be better to spend the event tokens on?
Amaso

Re: Hmm... what should I get.

Post by Amaso »

Adachi wrote:Event Tickets, or save up for silver ET... what do you guys think would be better to spend the event tokens on?

What do you mean by Silver ET ??
Adachi

Post by Adachi »

Amaso wrote:
Adachi wrote:Event Tickets, or save up for silver ET... what do you guys think would be better to spend the event tokens on?

The Silver Event Ticket or getting the Blue Version with my Tokens, seeing as I can get far more, I know the chances are better with the Silver, but they also have a chance of giving mediocre ones as well.
Amaso

Post by Amaso »

Adachi wrote:
Amaso wrote:

The Silver Event Ticket or getting the Blue Version with my Tokens, seeing as I can get far more, I know the chances are better with the Silver, but they also have a chance of giving mediocre ones as well.

oh, I guess you should go for Blue Tickets, because they will give more Event Master Points ;) ...
Adachi

Post by Adachi »

Amaso wrote:oh, I guess you should go for Blue Tickets, because they will give more Event Master Points ;) ...
True