Guilty Dragon English Patch Download (iOS & Android)

DuleRa

Re: Guilty Dragon English Patch Download (iOS & Android)

Post by DuleRa »

Fantastic! Thank you for the update. Installed and working great! Many thanks to you for your efforts.
d5t

Post by d5t »

How much is translated? I see a few things here and there, but lots of text isn't touched. Anyone else seeing the same thing?
Amaso

Post by Amaso »

d5t wrote:How much is translated? I see a few things here and there, but lots of text isn't touched. Anyone else seeing the same thing?

It's not 100% translated, what's translated is mainly the menus, so that you can navigate through the game easily,
Things like Units , Story , events, Guild Functions aren't translated...

I don't think they'll be translated any time soon, the Patch Developer is really busy nowadays ...
d5t

Post by d5t »

Amaso wrote:
d5t wrote:How much is translated? I see a few things here and there, but lots of text isn't touched. Anyone else seeing the same thing?

It's not 100% translated, what's translated is mainly the menus, so that you can navigate through the game easily,
Things like Units , Story , events, Guild Functions aren't translated...

I don't think they'll be translated any time soon, the Patch Developer is really busy nowadays ...
Gotcha - that's what I saw, it makes it a bit easier to navigate. Thanks! I'm going to post this on dothackers fanpage and Japan Yay, good stuff!
Bith_the_Black

Post by Bith_the_Black »

Hey guys,

I have tried to download the APK to Bluestacks but every time I try to do so, I get an error saying it cant open the file.I have uninstalled the japanese version and have been trying to install the english version with no success. Can anyone suggest to me what I am doing wrong?

Thanks
Amaso

Post by Amaso »

Bith_the_Black wrote:Hey guys,

I have tried to download the APK to Bluestacks but every time I try to do so, I get an error saying it cant open the file.I have uninstalled the japanese version and have been trying to install the english version with no success. Can anyone suggest to me what I am doing wrong?

Thanks
Is it a windows error or an Android Error ??
A Screenshot would help too ...
NiuWang

Post by NiuWang »

Well downloaded it and was thinking FINALLY I can play and in english too but nope. Wanted me to update right away. So I'll just download it using AirDroid :P
Amaso

Post by Amaso »

NiuWang wrote:Well downloaded it and was thinking FINALLY I can play and in english too but nope. Wanted me to update right away. So I'll just download it using AirDroid :P
Sorry , I forgot to update the post with the new Version .

I updated it now to V.6.6.0 (Latest Version)
Vide

Post by Vide »

I tried to download and install the game just now, but I get an error that continues to redirect me to bandai's website once I get to the game's title page. I'm guessing it's because the game has since been updated to version 6.7.0.