Guilty Dragon English Patch Download (iOS & Android)

User avatar
Amaso
Posts: 299
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:15 am
Location: Net-Slum
Contact:

Guilty Dragon English Patch Download (iOS & Android)

Post by Amaso » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:20 pm

Thanks to the efforts of our friend , Unk Unknown, on Facebook.
You'll be able to finally enjoy Guilty Dragon in English!!!



Android
Game Version: 6.6.0

How to install:
1) Uninstall the Japanese Version (if you have it)
2) Download and install the English APK
https://mega.co.nz/#!PZxmXSaD!5MajE1nD- ... AyNOMkXysA



iOS (Needs Jailbreak)

https://mega.co.nz/#!mVAGRToS!APU-uDfWH ... pF6Xy-Opbg

Note :
If you find any bug, or a Translation Error , please report here ...
Last edited by Amaso on Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:57 am, edited 7 times in total.

Kazetrigger
Posts: 259
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:20 am

Re: Guilty Dragon English Patch Download (iOS & Android)

Post by Kazetrigger » Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:54 pm

This is awesome. As the "semi-official" .hack translator currently working on stuff since Tokyopop and Bandai America stopped releasing stuff, I would be interested in helping out with this project. I can't dedicate all my time to it considering all the other things I have to do, but I would love to help this go faster and also help keep the quality high.

If interested, I would love to get in touch with whoever is doing this and help out.

User avatar
Adhemas
Posts: 117
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:21 pm
Location: The World

Re: Guilty Dragon English Patch Download (iOS & Android)

Post by Adhemas » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:03 pm

I didn't know the first patch would be finshed that early. What's translated so far?
Think I'll start this later anyway. Will report if I should find anything. Thanks.

Edit: I just realized that I have to wait since there isn't any PC/Bluestacks version yet. But take your time.
Hope someone else will be able to report then.

User avatar
Amaso
Posts: 299
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:15 am
Location: Net-Slum
Contact:

Re: Guilty Dragon English Patch Download (iOS & Android)

Post by Amaso » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:51 pm

Adhemas wrote:I didn't know the first patch would be finshed that early. What's translated so far?
Think I'll start this later anyway. Will report if I should find anything. Thanks.

Edit: I just realized that I have to wait since there isn't any PC/Bluestacks version yet. But take your time.
Hope someone else will be able to report then.
The PC/Bluestacks version is the same as the android version ;) .

User avatar
Jonsonicu64
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:48 am

Re: Guilty Dragon English Patch Download (iOS & Android)

Post by Jonsonicu64 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:26 am

thank u for posting this :D

User avatar
Ransil
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:13 pm

Re: Guilty Dragon English Patch Download (iOS & Android)

Post by Ransil » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:27 am

OMG I LOVE YOU D=

Gorthax86
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:47 am

Re: Guilty Dragon English Patch Download (iOS & Android)

Post by Gorthax86 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:49 am

Not working. I installed it and when I go to play it immediately wants me to update the app. Sucks because I want this in english SOOOOOOOO bad....too bad it will never come to the states. .hack for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the effort though

User avatar
Amaso
Posts: 299
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:15 am
Location: Net-Slum
Contact:

Re: Guilty Dragon English Patch Download (iOS & Android)

Post by Amaso » Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:00 am

Gorthax86 wrote:Not working. I installed it and when I go to play it immediately wants me to update the app. Sucks because I want this in english SOOOOOOOO bad....too bad it will never come to the states. .hack for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the effort though
I'm sorry about that , too bad the developer says the new English Version will be ready by the end September :? .
So you won't be able to play unless you install the original Japanese Version.
Japanese version
Android APK V 6.2.0
[Google] -------------------- http://goo.gl/CJl2Sj
[Dropbox] ------------------ http://goo.gl/53M6bX
[Mega] ---------------------- http://goo.gl/ALdYVe
[Baidu] ---------------------- http://goo.gl/Aw6lF9

User avatar
DuleRa
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:37 am

Re: Guilty Dragon English Patch Download (iOS & Android)

Post by DuleRa » Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:43 pm

Do you mean an official version in english is coming?

User avatar
DuleRa
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:37 am

Re: Guilty Dragon English Patch Download (iOS & Android)

Post by DuleRa » Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:55 pm

Gorthax86 wrote:Not working. I installed it and when I go to play it immediately wants me to update the app. Sucks because I want this in english SOOOOOOOO bad....too bad it will never come to the states. .hack for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the effort though
I think there is quite a few of us that would love an English version. This series is so near and dear to me I have started studying the language so I can enjoy it all in its original form. Sadly I am a lonnngggg way off from that. lol So the english version has me on the edge of my seat in anticipation.
Thank you to those working on it.

User avatar
Amaso
Posts: 299
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:15 am
Location: Net-Slum
Contact:

Re: Guilty Dragon English Patch Download (iOS & Android)

Post by Amaso » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:45 pm

DuleRa wrote:Do you mean an official version in english is coming?
Nope , I meant an unofficial English Patch by the same guy who made this one , for GD v 6.2.0, is coming by the end of September...

User avatar
DuleRa
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:37 am

Re: Guilty Dragon English Patch Download (iOS & Android)

Post by DuleRa » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:54 am

Wonderful, thank you for the clarification.

Sizzdaddy
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:55 am

Re: Guilty Dragon English Patch Download (iOS & Android)

Post by Sizzdaddy » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:17 pm

Maybe upload that one to Google as well? I can download and run the Japanese version just fine through them.

Eostar
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:03 am

Re: Guilty Dragon English Patch Download (iOS & Android)

Post by Eostar » Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:08 am

I have downloaded both the APK 6.2.0 and the android 0.21 patch thing, but the game still displays in Japanese. I assume that you must apply the 0.21 English patch to the Japanese game but I am unsure of how to do that. Could someone help please? I have a Samsung galaxy S3 if that helps you any :)

Edit: When I click on the 0.21 patch file is says that it can not read file

User avatar
Amaso
Posts: 299
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:15 am
Location: Net-Slum
Contact:

Re: Guilty Dragon English Patch Download (iOS & Android)

Post by Amaso » Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:28 am

Eostar wrote:I have downloaded both the APK 6.2.0 and the android 0.21 patch thing, but the game still displays in Japanese. I assume that you must apply the 0.21 English patch to the Japanese game but I am unsure of how to do that. Could someone help please? I have a Samsung galaxy S3 if that helps you any :)

Edit: When I click on the 0.21 patch file is says that it can not read file
I'm sorry to say that the patch only supports version 6.1.1 , I guess I have to edit the Top Post :? ...

And it's not exactly a patch , actually you have to delete the Japanese Version before installation ...


EDIT: Android Patch Updated , Enjoy :D

User avatar
Adachi
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:59 pm

Re: Guilty Dragon English Patch Download (iOS & Android)

Post by Adachi » Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:16 pm

It keeps saying "INSTALL_PARSE_FAILED_INCONSISTENT_CERTIFICATES"

Eostar
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:03 am

Re: Guilty Dragon English Patch Download (iOS & Android)

Post by Eostar » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:12 pm

Yeah it's still not translating properly. Could I get a step by step or something please? Also, when I redownloaded the game it took me to a pop up box and it's asking if I accept or reject something and I can only make out the "ON".
Amaso wrote:
Eostar wrote:I have downloaded both the APK 6.2.0 and the android 0.21 patch thing, but the game still displays in Japanese. I assume that you must apply the 0.21 English patch to the Japanese game but I am unsure of how to do that. Could someone help please? I have a Samsung galaxy S3 if that helps you any :)

Edit: When I click on the 0.21 patch file is says that it can not read file
I'm sorry to say that the patch only supports version 6.1.1 , I guess I have to edit the Top Post :? ...

And it's not exactly a patch , actually you have to delete the Japanese Version before installation ...


EDIT: Android Patch Updated , Enjoy :D

User avatar
Amaso
Posts: 299
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:15 am
Location: Net-Slum
Contact:

Re: Guilty Dragon English Patch Download (iOS & Android)

Post by Amaso » Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:09 pm

Adachi wrote:It keeps saying "INSTALL_PARSE_FAILED_INCONSISTENT_CERTIFICATES"
Uninstall the Japanese version, then install the English version...
Eostar wrote:Yeah it's still not translating properly. Could I get a step by step or something please? Also, when I redownloaded the game it took me to a pop up box and it's asking if I accept or reject something and I can only make out the "ON".
Not everything is translated , Upload a screenshot , I'll try to tell you what it says ...
Anyway I believe almost everything after is translated...

User avatar
Adachi
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:59 pm

Re: Guilty Dragon English Patch Download (iOS & Android)

Post by Adachi » Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:47 pm

Amaso wrote:
Adachi wrote:It keeps saying "INSTALL_PARSE_FAILED_INCONSISTENT_CERTIFICATES"
Uninstall the Japanese version, then install the English version...
EDIT: Nvm, it was just being weird, it is fixed now, also thank you, I don't do these types of things often. ^_^;


EDIT 2: Also if anyone is wondering, that new tab seems to be equipment fusion, I think.

User avatar
Amaso
Posts: 299
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:15 am
Location: Net-Slum
Contact:

Re: Guilty Dragon English Patch Download (iOS & Android)

Post by Amaso » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:14 am

Adachi wrote:
Amaso wrote:
Adachi wrote:It keeps saying "INSTALL_PARSE_FAILED_INCONSISTENT_CERTIFICATES"
Uninstall the Japanese version, then install the English version...
EDIT: Nvm, it was just being weird, it is fixed now, also thank you, I don't do these types of things often. ^_^;


EDIT 2: Also if anyone is wondering, that new tab seems to be equipment fusion, I think.

Yeah, It's similar to The Cards Alchemy , but with Equipments :P .

Post Reply