04. 空の下で
05. 争(そう)
06. 撃(げき)
07. 黒キ薔薇ノ幻影
08. 備(そなえ)
09. 進軍
10. 大いなる竜哭(おおいなるりゅうこく)
11. 夜が明けるまで

Kinda sort an clocks in at about 23 minutes according to amazon, but the price reflects this so its all good!
Dead

Re: Guilty Dragon OST - out now!

Post by Dead »

only 1500 yen? but will they ship to us?
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

^_^ They should ship to the US, ordered mine from amazon.co.jp though shipping is alittle costly works out cheaper (and faster) than using a deputy service. Be sure to send as a "gift" and hide prices to avoid custom charges :D
N3IWVC

Post by N3IWVC »

Received mine a few days ago. The sound is as pleasant as you could expect from the .hack franchise. :)
Lindz

Post by Lindz »

N3IWVC wrote:Received mine a few days ago. The sound is as pleasant as you could expect from the .hack franchise. :)
You got yours fast o.o

Mine came today! An your right about it sounding .hack'y, maybe alil to much so! Did we need another Value of Evolution mix (track 6)? 9 & 10 also kinda share the same theme from the original series (Opening Loop 1 plus prolly another I'm forgetting). I mean its cool ta have new takes on old themes an even here there's lotsa new sounding parts, but I dunno just kinda thought GD would be not so heavily borrowing of stuff right after both Link & Versus did so! Track 7 gets a pass cause of those classic chimes! On another note the theme song(?) is represented 3 times! Track 1, Track 4 which is I guess a vocal-less version, an the main melody(?) of it is found in Track 8!

Overall not a whole ton of variety or newness found here but it all sounds good an fits. Including the new-new stuff!