High-power cards?

Guilty Grunty

High-power cards?

Post by Guilty Grunty »

I'm seeing other people doing 2000+ or even 6000 damage to phantoms when I can only do under 1500...
How do people get such high-powered decks? Do they buy coins to get more gasha tickets?
Amaso

Re: High-power cards?

Post by Amaso »

Guilty Grunty wrote:I'm seeing other people doing 2000+ or even 6000 damage to phantoms when I can only do under 1500...
How do people get such high-powered decks? Do they buy coins to get more gasha tickets?
The current Phantom is really strong you know, and you can deal a high damage you use full DP , like I do , I deal 10K haha.
For the cards they either spam money or have really good luck .
AZURE-KITE
Blue Rose Garden
Blue Rose Garden

Post by AZURE-KITE »

Amaso wrote:
Guilty Grunty wrote:I'm seeing other people doing 2000+ or even 6000 damage to phantoms when I can only do under 1500...
The current Phantom is really strong you know, and you can deal a high damage you use full DP , like I do , I deal 10K haha.
For the cards they either spam money or have really good luck .
On a good phantom turn, i could do 14k-30k before i died... But i mean like, with 2 turns, and having the luck with 5 same color cards + extra cards, and i had this event card that did like... 5k dmg to phantoms by itself.. Long time ago... But on normal runs i do crappy dmg o3o
(Phantom) Thief

Post by (Phantom) Thief »

Try looking at the base power for each card. 400 - 600 can become 1000 - 1200 attack cards at lower levels. Also use event card and change the units you use for the last section of your deck. Keeping two single colors might do better for your attack in the long run.

EDIT: Another tip might be to increase the skill level of the different units that the game chooses when using auto duel.