Question: How to duel

shikiaki

Question: How to duel

Post by shikiaki »

I have a question... Maybe I'm just horrible at it right now. But I am struggling (a lot) on dueling. I have been upgrading some of my cards, arranging my high numbered cards in my unit and lost 14 duels and only won 2. I think I've made a good record for myself. (lol).

Someone please teach me the basics of dueling so that I can understand it.
Kemono

Re: Question: How to duel

Post by Kemono »

Hmm, check out the GD boards x3? For me, I built up what card colour I'd use, and I think it's based on what colours you have stacked in your deck too.
shikiaki

Post by shikiaki »

Hey Kemomo. Where are the boards?

Well... I think I'm getting the gist of dueling.

Each card has a different color red (Heavy Blade), green (Twin Blade) and blue (Staff). The opponent with the stronger weapon gains a boost.

Heavy Blade beats Twin Blade
Twin Blade beats Staff
Staff beats Heavy Blade

Each card also has a different skill. I don't know what each skill is truly but... Here is another gist again.

Sword: your weapon's attack will be boosted
Broken Sword: the opponent's weapon will be damaged (opponents attack drops)
Shield: Defense up
Heart: You Heal (sometimes a lot sometimes a small bit don't know how)
Card: Still unable to figure that one....
Spark looking thing: dunno...

When going on a duel, highest points and strongest weapon will get to attack and inflict damage.
If the weakest weapon is higher they will have a chance to attack.

If you run out of cards the one with highest points wins the whole duel.

What else... You can also gain more strength with your weapons and armor through quests and completing the whole card like puzzle.

Am I missing anything out?

I am still losing a lot of games but now that I am understanding it a little, I'm winning too.
Guilty Grunty

Post by Guilty Grunty »

Shiny thing - I think it's something that does directly affects you or your oppenent's health
Card - It can either shuffle your deck or add 'Draw' which I think lets you draw more cards in case you run out (cos each card has a certain number of 'Draws', y'know?)

I manage to get by with my 4 months of Japanese learning :D
Amaso

Post by Amaso »

Guilty Grunty wrote:Shiny thing - I think it's something that does directly affects you or your oppenent's health
Card - It can either shuffle your deck or add 'Draw' which I think lets you draw more cards in case you run out (cos each card has a certain number of 'Draws', y'know?)

Well, If you run out of cards it's something great , because once you run out of cards an attack called Final Blow , Final Blow is an unblockable attack even if the opponent has higher atk points, though if you both launch a Final Blow , the one with a higher one wins...

[Final Blow for PvP] =([Heavy Blade] + [Twin Blade] + [Staff])/3 + ([Vak-kul] + [Refarn] + [Cereka] + [Free])/8

[FInal Blow for Phantom] = [Final Blow for PvP] X 4
Amaso

Post by Amaso »

Guilty Grunty wrote:Shiny thing - I think it's something that does directly affects you or your oppenent's health

Well, If you run out of cards it's something great , because once you run out of cards an attack called Final Blow , Final Blow is an unblockable attack even if the opponent has higher atk points, though if you both launch a Final Blow , the one with a higher one wins...

Here is how to calculate them:
[Final Blow for PvP] =([Heavy Blade] + [Twin Blade] + [Staff])/3 + ([Vak-kul] + [Refarn] + [Cereka] + [Free])/8

Guilty Grunty

Post by Guilty Grunty »

Amaso wrote:

Ohkay, ty for the info. btw, did you double-post the same thing by accident?
Amaso

Post by Amaso »

Guilty Grunty wrote:
Amaso wrote:

Ohkay, ty for the info. btw, did you double-post the same thing by accident?
No problem, and
Yeah, this happens when the internet is slow :P
shikiaki

Post by shikiaki »

Thanks for the information everyone. I really appreciate it.