Any way to reset game data?

dhaoz

Any way to reset game data?

Post by dhaoz »

I was just wondering if the game could be completely started over, like a new game?

I tried to uninstall the game and reinstall, along with deleting whatever file i could see on my Nexus 7 tablet, but every time i reinstall all of my data loads up again.

Anyone know how to completely remove your profile data and start all over?
Kazetrigger

Re: Any way to reset game data?

Post by Kazetrigger »

As far as I know your data is backed up on a server which may explain why the game requires an Internet connection to run all the time. There should be a way to reset, but I haven't figured it out yet. Honestly, unless you really screwed up your cards, there shouldn't be any need to start over. If you missed story, there are sites that have transcripts of dialog, and you can improve your cards slowly but surely.
(Phantom) Thief

Re: Any way to reset game data?

Post by (Phantom) Thief »

Kaze is correct. Your personal data is recorded on the server. You can retravel the areas in the games to return to a certain part of the story. Now though, to restart, remove Guilty Dragon and then after you reinstall the game click the blue option. It will ask you if you gave any previous data you want to carry over so select no.