Matching system

Rekun

Matching system

Post by Rekun »

Ok, so I'm a little confused with how the game matches you with other players when you're dueling.
When I started, the players I fought were always around my level, steadily raising as I leveled up.
Recently though, all I've been paired with are players that are way higher than me, the lowest being at least 20 levels higher.

Is this normal? :?
Dead

Re: Matching system

Post by Dead »

I get kind of the same thing when dueling for the scroll pieces, can you offer any screenshots?
Rekun

Post by Rekun »

Here

There are also times when I can only pick one person to duel (The game only lists one person).
More often than not that person is over twice my level, and has obviously played much longer than me. haha!
Not really complaining here, I'm just wondering about this :P
Rekun

Post by Rekun »

Posting this here again because I'm not sure if starting a new topic about something related is alright.

Does anyone else have this problem? Anyone know how to get over it? :(
Pretty sure that there is telling me that the game can't find players with the map pieces I'm looking for.*sigh*
Tajiri

Post by Tajiri »

Is there live dueling? I don't see the point of guilds if we can't live duel :I
MGCrim

Post by MGCrim »

I'm not sure about live dueling but for guilds you get certain bonuses (still trying to get in a guild for said reason and also for more friends that play GD :lol: )
Tajiri wrote:Is there live dueling? I don't see the point of guilds if we can't live duel :I