Morning all! Little Help please?

Colt743

Morning all! Little Help please?

Post by Colt743 »

Good Morning all,

Im a massive .hack fan and have been for years and i am looking forward to this game in english so much! but until then i need my fix, and this seems to be it.

I have started a game and have a little (and i mean little) understanding of what to do thanks to the tutorials some kind people have done! but im really interested in learning so i can play and enjoy it til an english release.

Now, i have made a character and didnt think the name through and now i dont really like it, Can anyone tell me how i can delete the character Data and make a new one? I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and it doesnt seem to work?

Once i have managed to get the game up and running properly i will add as many of you guys as possible (Android) And if there is any kind of application for Android that i could message you guys over and keep in contact and get some help and advice, im up for downloading that! (i would text but im in the UK and could get expensive)

Thanks and take care!
Ruusu

Re: Morning all! Little Help please?

Post by Ruusu »

As far as I know, there isn't a way to delete your character. I could be wrong though. It's probably linked with your Google account. You can try making a new account and signing into your phone with it. Might be able to create a new character that way.
Amaso

Post by Amaso »

Colt743 wrote:Good Morning all,

I'm a massive .hack fan and have been for years and I am looking forward to this game in English so much! but until then i need my fix, and this seems to be it.

I have started a game and have a little (and I mean little) understanding of what to do thanks to the tutorials some kind people have done! but I'm really interested in learning so i can play and enjoy it till an English release.

Now, i have made a character and didn't think the name through and now I don't really like it, Can anyone tell me how i can delete the character Data and make a new one? I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and it doesn't seem to work?

Once i have managed to get the game up and running properly I will add as many of you guys as possible (Android) And if there is any kind of application for Android that I could message you guys over and keep in contact and get some help and advice, I'm up for downloading that! (I would text but I'm in the UK and could get expensive)

Thanks and take care!

I think you can delete your character , but I'm not sure and not going to test it because I've proceeded too much in the game, anyway if u still want to try to do this
Step 1 Download and install ES explorer or anything like it
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... ndroid.pop
Step 2 Uninstall the game.
Step 3 Open the folder named Android you'll find a bunch of folder
Step 4 Open the folder named Data then locate the folder (com.namcobandaigames.guiltydragon) and delete it.
Step 5 Open your browser and download the game fromhttp://www.mediafire.com/?v6oukzcbpqaiyac.
Step 6 Try locating the game using ES file explorer and install it
Step 7 Open the game as usual.
Step 8 Tell me the results :D .
Good luck!!!!!! :D :D
Colt743

Post by Colt743 »

Thanks for the help and suggestion! Especially taking time out from whatever you normally do to help me out, I really appreciate it.

Sadly i did everything you suggested and still no luck :(

I guess i will have to wait for an English release before I can make a character with a name I like!

Thanks again
Amaso

Post by Amaso »

ooh well
Hope you enjoy the game with this char. for now learn the basics to be a pro when playing in English.