Guilty Dragon Download (Android, iOS & PC)

User avatar
tsukasa-kun
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:05 am

Re: Guilty Dragon Download (Android, iOS & PC)

Post by tsukasa-kun » Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:03 am

zaseo wrote:
tsukasa-kun wrote:
zaseo wrote:
Rental Daughter wrote:Oh man... Need the updated app again. I was so close to finishing that event map too. T_T ;

Can someone please post it? Thanks in advance. (And thanks Shiningblueflare for the previous one!)
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bx2bqmd ... edit?pli=1
For some reason, the file downloaded but I got the error message of "did not install"... I don't know what version this is, btw, but could you upload version 5.0.1 anywhere if you found it, please? :)

Worked for me. Its 5.0.1. Not sure what is wrong. Try this one.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o7alvoj903o8t ... dragon.apk
The file itself doesn't appear to be the problem. Here's what I do: I load up the web browser on my phone, open this thread's page and skip to page 17, click your download link, and it downloads the file. When the download is done, the file is the correct size. When I click on it to install it, it asks me if I want to install it, telling me what the application will have access to. I click the Next button at the bottom, then the Install button, then the next screen has a blue bar with Installing underneath it, and it appears for only a second before the screen I linked a picture of below appears. Literally the only thing it says is that the app was not installed, giving no reason or error message, as you can see. Any idea what can cause this?

http://i57.tinypic.com/35b9oue.png

User avatar
zaseo
Posts: 1583
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:10 pm

Re: Guilty Dragon Download (Android, iOS & PC)

Post by zaseo » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:43 pm

tsukasa-kun wrote:
zaseo wrote:
tsukasa-kun wrote:
zaseo wrote:
Rental Daughter wrote:Oh man... Need the updated app again. I was so close to finishing that event map too. T_T ;

Can someone please post it? Thanks in advance. (And thanks Shiningblueflare for the previous one!)
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bx2bqmd ... edit?pli=1
For some reason, the file downloaded but I got the error message of "did not install"... I don't know what version this is, btw, but could you upload version 5.0.1 anywhere if you found it, please? :)

Worked for me. Its 5.0.1. Not sure what is wrong. Try this one.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o7alvoj903o8t ... dragon.apk
The file itself doesn't appear to be the problem. Here's what I do: I load up the web browser on my phone, open this thread's page and skip to page 17, click your download link, and it downloads the file. When the download is done, the file is the correct size. When I click on it to install it, it asks me if I want to install it, telling me what the application will have access to. I click the Next button at the bottom, then the Install button, then the next screen has a blue bar with Installing underneath it, and it appears for only a second before the screen I linked a picture of below appears. Literally the only thing it says is that the app was not installed, giving no reason or error message, as you can see. Any idea what can cause this?

http://i57.tinypic.com/35b9oue.png
Not sure what is wrong. I usually download files from Firefox and connect a usb to my smartphone.

User avatar
Rental Daughter
BURRNN MY BREEADD
BURRNN MY BREEADD
Posts: 1696
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2005 4:12 pm

Re: Guilty Dragon Download (Android, iOS & PC)

Post by Rental Daughter » Wed May 07, 2014 4:00 am

Once again I have come to ask if anyone has the updated app version~ ;w; Thanks in advance!

Also, I know I asked this before, but is there a way to download the updates from the Play store? I've tried a couple VPN apps but they never seem to work. I hate having to bother everyone when I need the update. >:

User avatar
zaseo
Posts: 1583
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:10 pm

Re: Guilty Dragon Download (Android, iOS & PC)

Post by zaseo » Thu May 08, 2014 12:48 am

Rental Daughter wrote:Once again I have come to ask if anyone has the updated app version~ ;w; Thanks in advance!

Also, I know I asked this before, but is there a way to download the updates from the Play store? I've tried a couple VPN apps but they never seem to work. I hate having to bother everyone when I need the update. >:
Maybe this can help. I go here then find the link from Google Play and download it.
http://apps.evozi.com/apk-downloader/

User avatar
Rental Daughter
BURRNN MY BREEADD
BURRNN MY BREEADD
Posts: 1696
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2005 4:12 pm

Re: Guilty Dragon Download (Android, iOS & PC)

Post by Rental Daughter » Thu May 08, 2014 2:21 am

zaseo wrote:
Rental Daughter wrote:Once again I have come to ask if anyone has the updated app version~ ;w; Thanks in advance!

Also, I know I asked this before, but is there a way to download the updates from the Play store? I've tried a couple VPN apps but they never seem to work. I hate having to bother everyone when I need the update. >:
Maybe this can help. I go here then find the link from Google Play and download it.
http://apps.evozi.com/apk-downloader/
Thanks a bunch! That definitely helps a ton~

endlessages
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:17 am

Re: Guilty Dragon Download (Android, iOS & PC)

Post by endlessages » Sun May 18, 2014 5:46 pm

Sorry if this has already been answered somewhere else, but I just got a gift card in US dollars for google play store and was wondering if there was any way to use that money to purchase coins in Guilty Dragon?

User avatar
zaseo
Posts: 1583
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:10 pm

Re: Guilty Dragon Download (Android, iOS & PC)

Post by zaseo » Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:23 pm

6.0 is out.

User avatar
Amaso
Posts: 299
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:15 am
Location: Net-Slum
Contact:

Re: Guilty Dragon Download (Android, iOS & PC)

Post by Amaso » Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:52 pm

zaseo wrote:6.0 is out.
Android APK V 6.0.0
[Google] -------------------- http://goo.gl/ItNxGx
[Dropbox] ------------------ http://goo.gl/53M6bX
[Mega] ---------------------- http://goo.gl/KQchgE
[Baidu] ---------------------- http://goo.gl/938Wyf

Change log :
Go to Equipments and you'll find a 7th option which is Costume Function.

Also DP/WP Push notifications , so when you have full DP/WP you'll be notified.
You need to enable it first from
その他>>システム設定


and some Bug Fixes.

Shiningblueflare
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:35 pm

Re: Guilty Dragon Download (Android, iOS & PC)

Post by Shiningblueflare » Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:54 pm

Thank you Amaso ^_^

User avatar
Ransil
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:13 pm

Re: Guilty Dragon Download (Android, iOS & PC)

Post by Ransil » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:33 am

Looking for the new one =)

User avatar
Amaso
Posts: 299
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:15 am
Location: Net-Slum
Contact:

Re: Guilty Dragon Download (Android, iOS & PC)

Post by Amaso » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:27 pm

Ransil wrote:Looking for the new one =)
Android APK V 6.1.1
[Google] -------------------- http://goo.gl/7prXrV
[Dropbox] ------------------ http://goo.gl/53M6bX
[Mega] ---------------------- http://goo.gl/VWpt7v
[Baidu] ---------------------- http://goo.gl/9LV0GU

User avatar
Vallen
Posts: 521
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:39 am
Location: Toronto

Re: Guilty Dragon Download (Android, iOS & PC)

Post by Vallen » Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:54 pm

Well I gave up on waiting for the localized version....can someone help me out and tell me how to get it on my iPhone please? :(

User avatar
Amaso
Posts: 299
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:15 am
Location: Net-Slum
Contact:

Re: Guilty Dragon Download (Android, iOS & PC)

Post by Amaso » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:58 pm

Vallen wrote:Well I gave up on waiting for the localized version....can someone help me out and tell me how to get it on my iPhone please? :(
Follow this guide to Create a Japanese iTunes account
http://nihongoperapera.com/store/itunes ... no-cc.html

And install the game normally
https://itunes.apple.com/jp/app/girutid ... d561649266

User avatar
Vallen
Posts: 521
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:39 am
Location: Toronto

Re: Guilty Dragon Download (Android, iOS & PC)

Post by Vallen » Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:03 pm

Thank you! Though I managed to make the account without the credit card OR the gift card code :)

Now I hope to enjoy this game before they shut it down....should have gotten it right away instead of waiting and only now finding the news that cc2 has no plans to bring it over...

Sizzdaddy
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:55 am

Re: Guilty Dragon Download (Android, iOS & PC)

Post by Sizzdaddy » Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:43 pm

So I really wanted to check this game out. But is it seriously not in English at all? I know there is the separate post with the tutorial in English, but I'd hate to have to reference that every time I want to know what something is.

User avatar
Amaso
Posts: 299
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:15 am
Location: Net-Slum
Contact:

Re: Guilty Dragon Download (Android, iOS & PC)

Post by Amaso » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:21 pm

Sizzdaddy wrote:So I really wanted to check this game out. But is it seriously not in English at all? I know there is the separate post with the tutorial in English, but I'd hate to have to reference that every time I want to know what something is.
Check this out
http://dothackers.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=19612

Sizzdaddy
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:55 am

Re: Guilty Dragon Download (Android, iOS & PC)

Post by Sizzdaddy » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:25 pm

Sweet. Thanks so much. Looking forward to checking it out

Sizzdaddy
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:55 am

Re: Guilty Dragon Download (Android, iOS & PC)

Post by Sizzdaddy » Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:59 am

Downloaded the apk, and went to install it and it says the file can not open. Sigh. Sometimes I hate technology.

User avatar
Amaso
Posts: 299
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:15 am
Location: Net-Slum
Contact:

Re: Guilty Dragon Download (Android, iOS & PC)

Post by Amaso » Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:14 pm

Sizzdaddy wrote:Downloaded the apk, and went to install it and it says the file can not open. Sigh. Sometimes I hate technology.
Well, you need to uninstall the Japanese Version first before installing the Modded Version ;) .
P.S. Please take a screenshot of the error , if it appeared again ...

Sizzdaddy
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:55 am

Re: Guilty Dragon Download (Android, iOS & PC)

Post by Sizzdaddy » Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:46 pm

Japanese version wasnt on my phone and dunno how to take a screen shot on my phone. File is just sitting in my download bin andwhen iI click to open it in says can't open file.

Post Reply