Guilty Dragon Download (Android, iOS & PC)

KazukiMutou

Re: Guilty Dragon Download (for Android, PC)

Post by KazukiMutou »

I honestly don't know why everyone is having crash problems. I just tried to play on Bluestacks, and I got to the 2nd Quest without any problems.

As for the Android minimal requirements; Totally overlooked those.
Sakota

Post by Sakota »

Tsuki-44 wrote:Hey um....does Guilty Dragon work for the ipad? >: does anyone know/has tried? ><

EDIT: nvm that one, i have it downloaded on my comp now, but it keeps crashing after i clear the first area (the tutorial)
App Store says that apparently works with iPad as well, but you'll need to make a Japanese iTunes account.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Tsukaseo wrote:It's done post registration, within the normal game, at any time. :) It's one of the news banners that pop up each time you start the app freshly (IE: When it wasn't running in the background).
Alright, thanks for that!! (:
Though i still have to solve the installing issues, at least i know one of the things to do after it. lol
AILiSeki wrote:I'm having this problem too! My Android is 2.2.1, and when I try to update, it says it is already updated.
If you try to update your phone through the phone itself or some related software, it'll just look for updates within the installed version. To put it simple, it's like looking for updates within Windows Vista, while what you need to do is to update to Windows 7; a whole new version of the OS entirely.
It's not too hard to update (basicly just following steps, no programming knowledge or anything like that needed), but you have to be very careful, as one step wrong and your phone will turn into a useful doorstop at best. To be the safest, do a google search of "[your cellphone model, like Samsung Galaxy PRO] android 2.3 update", and trust in the link that provides you with a ROM and a useful downloader, like OdinDownloader. If you can't find any link specifically for your cellphone model, then it's best to not do it (though you could still try with a model that's compatible with yours...but you need some knowledge to figure that out and i still wouldn't risk it). I updated mine to 2.3.6 but didn't want to update it further to 4.0 as i didn't find a suitable one for my phone.

And well, back at my problem, i managed to update my phone to 2.3.6 indeed and i was able to install the Guilty Dragon apk, apparently without problems. But now whenever i try to run the app i get this:

"The application [japanese things] (process com.namcobandaigames.guiltydragon) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again."

Happens as soon as i try to run it, after a few seconds of a black screen, and i've tried again enough times (reinstalling and trying to run the app several times) to know this isn't gonna work.
What do i do now? D;

BTW, my phone is rooted, and i suppose i could unroot it and try again, though i doubt that'd be the problem here. If anything, it should work BETTER in a rooted phone, since it gets better access to files and permissions and all .-.
Amaso

Post by Amaso »

The game now crashes when opening the card menu , and the program itself crashes in fighting scenes (clashes) :-? :-? :-?
Sakota

Post by Sakota »

TheSorrow wrote:And well, back at my problem, i managed to update my phone to 2.3.6 indeed and i was able to install the Guilty Dragon apk, apparently without problems. But now whenever i try to run the app i get this:

"The application [japanese things] (process com.namcobandaigames.guiltydragon) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again."

Happens as soon as i try to run it, after a few seconds of a black screen, and i've tried again enough times (reinstalling and trying to run the app several times) to know this isn't gonna work.
What do i do now? D;

BTW, my phone is rooted, and i suppose i could unroot it and try again, though i doubt that'd be the problem here. If anything, it should work BETTER in a rooted phone, since it gets better access to files and permissions and all .-.
I'm running the game fine on a rooted phone too.
Have you tried redownloading the .apk file? I'm not too sure if it's file itself, as I get mine directly from Google Play after tweaking the build.prop file and using MarketEnabler.
shinoru

Post by shinoru »

have times a question is the game on a samsung GT-S5230?
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Sakota wrote:Have you tried redownloading the .apk file? I'm not too sure if it's file itself, as I get mine directly from Google Play after tweaking the build.prop file and using MarketEnabler.
I have, and i've tried with both the normal .apk and the one meant for Bluestacks. In both of them i get the same exact error D:
Maybe i could try downloading it through your method? I have some experience tweaking the system files so i think i could follow the required steps just fine. I have no problem using MarketEnabler and BusyBox either. (Though i bootlooped my phone a while ago during the 2.3.6 update...but eh, nothing that couldn't be fixed XDD)
Of course, it could be just that my phone is incompatible for some reason. Like it doesn't meet the minimum requirements, regardless of the version...not enough memory space, a certain missing component or something D: And this is more likely if somebody else has managed to install/play the game through the .apk provided here. Still, i suppose i could try.
shinoru wrote:have times a question is the game on a samsung GT-S5230?
From what i can tell, i'm afraid not D: That Samsung model seems to be quite old, old enough that it doesn't operate with Android/iOS/Windows Phone, instead it uses it's own OS thingy.
And since this game only works for Android and iOS, you wouldn't be able to install it on that phone D:
Amaso

Post by Amaso »

I'm running the game on Bluestacks anyway The game crashes when opening the card menu , and the program itself crashes in fighting scenes (clashes) ,please help.
tyson913

Post by tyson913 »

guys i need help, i got both games, installed both in my GT-I9003 firm 2.3.6 and the modded in bluestacks, i have 2 issues one for each, or rather 2 for android and 1 for bluestacks

Android: on my first install i interrupted the first loading because it got stuck on 83/87, when i loaded it again it said 00/27 like anytime i load the game, when it completed bla bla bla chat someone appears, battle, massive slowdown, cards start appearing and loading, sudden freeze and kicked to the desktop/main screen of the phone without a warning, i uninstalled then installed the modded one, for some reason now i get a menu saying adventure duel etc, anything i chose would freeze the game, uninstall and back to a newly downloaded unmodded one,now the menu seems fluid, i can choose all the options but adventure freezes the game and kicks me out as usual

Bluestacks, installed the game, made a character and all, get to tutorial fight, (horrible FPS may i add) and the naviko character says tap on the semiauto button (as if that hand wasn't helping enough) and i tap and the button grows a bit, and remains big if i hold but nothing, i tried tapping double tapping, holding, dragging, and nothing, the game doesnt want to progress, what do i do?

please help i really need to play this

also my phone is not routed and do i need to register or whatever? i'm more of a solo player so i guess i'm ok without doing anything
d5t

Post by d5t »

I believe blue stacks is in beta (haven't tried it). So it makes sense that it wildly differs on stability. It could be a number of items including gfx drivers in my opinion.
tyson913

Post by tyson913 »

d5t wrote:I believe blue stacks is in beta (haven't tried it). So it makes sense that it wildly differs on stability. It could be a number of items including gfx drivers in my opinion.
Yes it is

Anyone here playing on Android that works fine for him? i don't know what's phone rooting nor how does it help but i would like to avoid resorting to that, though for some reason i believe it's a RAM problem because the game seems to fail when its "overloaded" like when i tap stuff to fast and force it to go into the options i can use and i heard phone rooting can increase the RAM so, should i?

Also kinda related to the game, is it possible to extract the music files? i like the title screen and duel menu themes

Edit: more questions, 1: i tried erasing my files to redo my character and be forced to do the tutorial since i mysteriously skipped it (or is this first quest in adventure called kuroi PC i think, the black PC) but i still have my character, so i guess that means it's locked to my phone, can i use greatsword despite having picked the 2 swords kingdom?

2: considering i get the game to completely work can i play without signal? like for example i need to ride an underground train and i'm playing, does it require me to be "online" all the time?

3: again, considering i get the game to work, is there anything i can do to fight whenever i want? like can i repeat missions or is there something added to the duel menu i can challenge?

4: (sorry, i'm really interesting in this game) is it discovered yet if Haseo (he's the ******* logo of the game, he has to be in) or Tri-Edge can be fought without doing events or whatever? from what i've read in other thread people can kill them, but i want to have an epic duel with them

5: any word on localization? i heard CC2 confirmed they are going to bring it to america and europe
ULFRIC

Post by ULFRIC »

tyson913 wrote:
d5t wrote:I believe blue stacks is in beta (haven't tried it). So it makes sense that it wildly differs on stability. It could be a number of items including gfx drivers in my opinion.
Yes it is

Anyone here playing on Android that works fine for him? i don't know what's phone rooting nor how does it help but i would like to avoid resorting to that, though for some reason i believe it's a RAM problem because the game seems to fail when its "overloaded" like when i tap stuff to fast and force it to go into the options i can use and i heard phone rooting can increase the RAM so, should i?

Also kinda related to the game, is it possible to extract the music files? i like the title screen and duel menu themes

Edit: more questions, 1: i tried erasing my files to redo my character and be forced to do the tutorial since i mysteriously skipped it (or is this first quest in adventure called kuroi PC i think, the black PC) but i still have my character, so i guess that means it's locked to my phone, can i use greatsword despite having picked the 2 swords kingdom?

2: considering i get the game to completely work can i play without signal? like for example i need to ride an underground train and i'm playing, does it require me to be "online" all the time?

3: again, considering i get the game to work, is there anything i can do to fight whenever i want? like can i repeat missions or is there something added to the duel menu i can challenge?

4: (sorry, i'm really interesting in this game) is it discovered yet if Haseo (he's the ******* logo of the game, he has to be in) or Tri-Edge can be fought without doing events or whatever? from what i've read in other thread people can kill them, but i want to have an epic duel with them

5: any word on localization? i heard CC2 confirmed they are going to bring it to america and europe
I'm playing on an unrooted Android phone. Everything works peachy~

1. In Battle you'll use whatever weapon the Skill Card you picked has. So, yea. You'll fight with all 3 weapons.
2. It needs to be connected at all times. Remember, it's [The World]. There's no Offline function.
3. As long as you have DP you can fight.
4. Don't know yet, but they do have some pretty sweet cards.
5. Yea, there's a US/EURO version coming.
Clockmocker

Post by Clockmocker »

So how are we going to distribute the updates? Because there's already another one out and I can't download it from the play store.
ULFRIC

Post by ULFRIC »

Clockmocker wrote:So how are we going to distribute the updates? Because there's already another one out and I can't download it from the play store.
Is there? Mine hasn't asked for an update yet...
But so far someones been posting an updated .apk file to the main thread.
I don't know how they get it or I would help with that bit.
tyson913

Post by tyson913 »

ULFRIC wrote:
Clockmocker wrote:So how are we going to distribute the updates? Because there's already another one out and I can't download it from the play store.
Is there? Mine hasn't asked for an update yet...
But so far someones been posting an updated .apk file to the main thread.
I don't know how they get it or I would help with that bit.

first post says to PM him if theres an update out so he might know how to, i hope it fixes compatibility issues or something because im running out of patience with this, i want EU release, hopefully it will work fine if dled thru the store
KazukiMutou

Post by KazukiMutou »

I would love to put a new update up -- except there is none. My Google Play store still says the last update was on Oct 19th. And the game itself doesn't prompt for a required update either. So, I don't know where you're getting this update from. :/

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... iltydragon

As you can see, 1.0.3 on Oct 19th.

If there actually IS an update, just PM me. I get notified instantly.
ULFRIC

Post by ULFRIC »

KazukiMutou wrote:I would love to put a new update up -- except there is none. My Google Play store still says the last update was on Oct 19th. And the game itself doesn't prompt for a required update either. So, I don't know where you're getting this update from. :/

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... iltydragon

As you can see, 1.0.3 on Oct 19th.

If there actually IS an update, just PM me. I get notified instantly.
Yea, that's what I thought. Cause when there's an update my game stops working.
And it's been working fine since the last update.

Thanks for your awesome updating by the way~
Clockmocker

Post by Clockmocker »

Ok, see that my phone was being a butt and thought there was an update when there really wasn't.
tyson913

Post by tyson913 »

I've tried like 3 diferent apks and nothing, my phone is Samsung S SCL GT-I9003, maybe it is uncompatible or something? i gave up on the emulator already
Amaso

Post by Amaso »

The game works perfectly now thanks to one of the dothack .org members
http://forum.dothack.org/topic/2454-fre ... entry37986