Favorite //Versus stage? Describe it!

Quicksolver

Favorite //Versus stage? Describe it!

Post by Quicksolver »

Mine is Hulle Granz Cathedral.

I love the view beyond the debris in one corner (it's a darker, cloudy sky). On the opposite side, you can find a long, pillared hallway. Between the two is the former statue's podium, with Tri-Edge's sign still fresh on it.

If a sequel is in the works, I'd love to see this place in it:

Which place do YOU always pick? And which one would you like to see in the future?
SinisterCondom

Re: Favorite //Versus stage? Describe it!

Post by SinisterCondom »

Thats my favorite stage as well
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

Caerleon Medb would be a great arena to add to the game. Or maybe also... the arena?

I thought it was interesting that they called the cathedral Grima Raef, which was always the Japanese name, but still they always wrote it "Hulle Granz" in English, even in Japanese materials. (They both mean the same thing, it's just one's Old Icelandic and one's German)

I like the stage from Quantum, it's cool to see it in 3d.

All in all they have two root towns from R:1, the cathedral as seen in R:2, a dungeon from R:X, and Aura's dimension from FORCE:ERA. So everything is pretty well represented, but it's disappointing that Tokio, who basically exists outside all of that, didn't have a stage. Like Grand Whale or the Akashic Records or the Maze of the Final Terminus. Or the Schicksal arena. I guess it doesn't fit into the storyline, but as a bonus it would be cool.
Quicksolver

Post by Quicksolver »

The arena is a must, I agree. I believe the sequel needs to have elements of an RPG that allows for the arena to be a 'side' event, or a special line of co-op battles.

Just the co-op battles would be cool in //Versus.