Final fights for the character stories? *possible spoilers??

Tsuki-44

Final fights for the character stories? *possible spoilers??

Post by Tsuki-44 »

So, im at the end of Versus, and im at the fights where i fight a doppleganger AIDA Ovan, and i cant seem to beat him no matter how hard i try! Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to beat him? the characters im best with are Blackrose and Sora. If you've beaten it, some advice would be greatly appreciated!!! ><;;;
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Re: Final fights for the character stories? *possible spoile

Post by Kuukai »

I used Haseo (matter of principle, and Xth form is broken as hell) and the accessory that increases your damage by some percentage.
Tsuki-44

Post by Tsuki-44 »

Which attachment is that exactly? and is it possible to get more attachments as well? =o i only have one on, and that was the one i had to equip so i could pass a certain battle in Sora's route back near the beginning or something like that....
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

I forget which video you need to watch, I think maybe Sakuya's right before the boss fight.
Terico

Post by Terico »

I had that same exact problem (and I didn't even know how to get the items at the time :p) so I used haseo as well, but in a WAAAAY cheaper manner......all you gotta do is L1+X for the scythe, he walks into it, then you L1+Triangle for greatsword hit into the air, L1+Triangle combo to hit him down, then L1+Triangle again to finish the combo. Make sure your scythe does'nt hit him as soon as he gets up and he will walk right into it again. RinseRepeat :p sometimes he tries to pull himself to you but your scythe still gets in a hit before you can take any more damage so you can still L1+Triangle combo him :p I feel terrible for using this method but the japanese use a variation of that type of combo on me online and I don't stand a chance :l anyways whichever way you beat him goodluck!
Tsuki-44

Post by Tsuki-44 »

@Kuukai: Thanks! i'll be sure to look for a video

@Terico: Sweet. i'll give that combo a try! ^^ haha....i havent tried playing online yet. im too scared xD haha.
Tsuki-44

Post by Tsuki-44 »

Hmm....weird, i found out how to equip items (again) But i only have one! O_o i have no idea how to get more....i found that video you guys were talking about earlier but...>:

EDIT:...Nvm! xD luckily, i was searching online for help and i found this wonderful life saver! Its a guide from gamefaqs, and it says the translations for each of the missions. which is soooo nice. So here's the link^^

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/665235-h ... k/63268462

If this is against the rules, i apologize, and i'll take the link down^^;