Screw Attack Promoted my Blog Post on CC2 needs our help

Kaibaman41

Screw Attack Promoted my Blog Post on CC2 needs our help

Post by Kaibaman41 »

Hello I am Kaibaman41, I am a Youtube Let's Player who occasionally makes videos sometimes revolving around important issues about Politics(like when SOPA and PIPA were in the news)I may not be a famous Let's Player oh let's say Chuggaaconroy,NCS or Proton Jon I am as of late last year and this year am pretty well known over at Website Screw Attack as a regular User. Thanks to a friend of mine had sent me the link to the dot hackers website sometime last year I frequently browse the site of dot hack news(I completed .hack GU early this year after getting the first two GU games in December and the last in January) and when I found out that Cyber Connect 2 needed our help to Localize the new .hack game I just couldn't stand by and do nothing(especially of how powerless I felt when Mega Man Legends 3 got cancelled) so I did the next best thing to tell the gaming community on Cyber Connect needing our help, and that was by posting the portion of the Joystiq interview were CC2's President needed our help to convince Bandai Namco of America to localize the game over at Screw Attack.com

I had posted originally the blog post on the 19th when I saw the dot hackers post of this interview and at 5:18 PM(my time) of March 20th Screw Attack not only put the blog post in Not Published mode but Promoted my blog post in the community spotlight to be put out on a later time(it's how they do things when Promoting user blogs) even though it's in not published mode at the time this post got originally posted, I will link my blog post on it here. I may not be a frequent visitor sense I'm pretty busy with things but I'd like to let you all know that a big gaming website knows CC2 needs our help.

http://www.screwattack.com/news/cyber-c ... -hack-game