.hack//Versus announced for PS3 (Fighting game + CG film)

SSJScygoku

Re: .hack//Versus announced for PS3 (Fighting game + CG film

Post by SSJScygoku »

If anyone is interested they are making a OST for .hack//Versus and you can pre-order here: http://www.yesasia.com/global/hack-vers ... /info.html (Limited Edition) or http://www.yesasia.com/global/hack-vers ... /info.html (Normal Version)
Agito

Post by Agito »

So who's planning on getting in the game, come release time ^-^? I've got mine pre-ordered =D
Keyaki

Post by Keyaki »

Agito wrote:So who's planning on getting in the game, come release time ^-^? I've got mine pre-ordered =D
It depends if they dub it or not.
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

Even if they dubbed the game it might not come with everything in the japanese version,so have "The World Edition" pre-ordered along with the Limited Edition OST :D
k-su

Post by k-su »

Blackrose and Kite confirmed and 9 is Tokio appears to have been confirmed. Also swappable weapons and stat boosting items

http://andriasang.com/con1dg/dot_hack_characters/

EDIT: After thinking about it a bit, Azure Kite, Kuhn and Subaru might be out since their weapons are up for grabs. If they did do that, it'd be a neat way of adding some fanservice for character not in the game.
Tolby

Post by Tolby »

Blackrose, Kite, Tokio. WHAT.

Also BR and Kite look weird.
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

A friend had pointed this out about the new info, you know the axe and gun below Kite well...probably means Subaru and Kuhn (if the gun isn't for Ovan) will be joining the fray. Plus as each reveal has shown 3 characters I'd Imagine Pi would be making an appearance,its just a guess though @.@
k-su

Post by k-su »

Here are Haseo and Sora gameplay videos freshly posted on Andriasang

Last edited by Erroneous on Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed your youtube tags
lamarfll

Post by lamarfll »

Well this is good new for everyone back in the day who did Kite vs Haseo topics, now they can really have the two of them go at it for real.
Kite

Post by Kite »

I feel like giving up the series now. Reason is confusion. Usually I get stories heck I can understand kingdom hearts. But I've yet to watch sign and never read any manga. All my info is anime and games. But now with all this 3rdI stuff plus a unreleased game. I might give up unless I can find an overview somewhere.
Keyaki

Post by Keyaki »

Kite wrote:I feel like giving up the series now. Reason is confusion. Usually I get stories heck I can understand kingdom hearts. But I've yet to watch sign and never read any manga. All my info is anime and games. But now with all this 3rdI stuff plus a unreleased game. I might give up unless I can find an overview somewhere.
Then I suggest you better get reading the CANON manga and watching the CANON anime.

For one thing only //SIGN, //ROOTS, Unison, Returner and//Quantum are canon. //DUSK is non-canon.

Its really not that hard to understand at all.
VirusCoreS

Post by VirusCoreS »

oh joy, look at all those...I dont even have ps3 and can't read japanese.
i see some AIDA particles there, Sansouenkon too.
i want this game. so much. if they add Pi and Panzer Saika, i'd kill someone to get this game.

it just weird 9 wears formal shoes... as if he's employee of some company or something.
(Phantom) Thief

Post by (Phantom) Thief »

VirusCoreS wrote:oh joy, look at all those...I dont even have ps3 and can't read japanese.
i see some AIDA particles there, Sansouenkon too.
i want this game. so much. if they add Pi and Panzer Saika, i'd kill someone to get this game.

it just weird 9 wears formal shoes... as if he's employee of some company or something.
Hell yeah. Thank you K-Su. I don't have constant access to the internet so seeing Kite really made my day. Although for this art style, I would have preferred his attire from Link. Hey, VirusCoreS don't worry, high five for another Pi and Panzer Saika lover, the price of a PS3 should drop in a bit. Right now a used system is around $169.00. If you can purchase one later and maybe we can battle online. Also Tokio could be working for Genius or CC Corp.
VirusCoreS

Post by VirusCoreS »

$ 169.00 still a little too much fro me... but i'm gonna save for it. anything for .hack. And there will always be alternate outif, Kite in Twilight Knights attire is a must.
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

^o^ Would love additional costumes, especially if Kite got his LINK outfit~

There is going to be a talk event with Piroshi on the 23rd so its probable new information/characters could be revealed,wouldn't imagine they'd announce a full version of the game until they see the sales however additional content may be brought up. Also people can play the game there which is why i'm assuming announcements may be made @.@

Either that or the next few Famitsu issues will have any reveals ^o^
(Phantom) Thief

Post by (Phantom) Thief »

More screenshots for the game were released.

Source: http://andriasang.com/con1g4/hack_vs_screens/
k-su

Post by k-su »

New trailer up for the bundle, including awesome battle footage from all the characters and a bit more substance in relation to the game itself. I don't speak moon, so I can't really say for sure.

Source: Andriasang
http://andriasang.com/con1gu/hack_versus_trailer/

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... HAFmcSLGnU[/youtube]

Also, Kite appears to be wielding Natsume's Spiral Edge in the recent screenshots. Something that occurred to me just now is that since players can swap out their weapons, the question of how this will work for Haseo comes up. Will he only be able to switch out his twin blades, or is there potential for all of his weapons being swappable? I'm leaning towards the former, but I would love to see Matsu's sword or Zelkova's scythe in Haseo's hands, especially if they more than likely are not included in the roster.
Sadivinedevil

Post by Sadivinedevil »

That trailer definitely makes this pack a must buy for me. Unfortunately it seems the roster for Versus will inevitably be very small by comparison to most fighting games, but the amount of customization and content available in this hybrid pack is much more than some of the other hybrid packs that I have heard of, so I honestly can't complain. The only question is whether or not Namco Bandai releases this pack outside of Japan.
Tolby

Post by Tolby »

Kite's special move... I hope... I hope you can kick that chim afterwards. All I'm gonna do for the rest of my life is turn Haseo into kickable chim chims.
VirusCoreS

Post by VirusCoreS »

^ you noticed too huh? LOL

i have a feeling this is gonna be dark story (well, most of .hacks are...)
I can't understand what is 9 saying, but I suspect there's regret or guilt in his tone...

thanks k-su and Phantom thief, these made my day :D

cmiw, I want to take a wild guess... is David could be related to pluto kid? *run before bricked