What if the game..

Sneak

What if the game..

Post by Sneak »

Has multiplayer :O Has anyone confirmed or denied it? Games coming out now a days usually have some sort of multiplayer, if they don't, they usually have an amazing singleplayer experience (think skyrim.)

If it does have multiplayer, I wonder if it would take away from the single player experience, so more people would have preferred a strictly single player game.

What kind of multiplayer would the game have? I would personally hope for multiplayer similar (or really close) to Phantasy Star.

What are your thoughts on this? Is multiplayer good or bad? If good, what would you like to see? If bad, why do you think so?
hidora

Re: What if the game..

Post by hidora »

I wouldn't mind a multiplayer similar to Phantasy Star or White Knight Chronicles ._.
Sneak

Post by Sneak »

hidora wrote:I wouldn't mind a multiplayer similar to Phantasy Star or White Knight Chronicles ._.
I've never played White Knight Chronicles, what kind of multiplayer does it have?
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

Sneak wrote:
hidora wrote:I wouldn't mind a multiplayer similar to Phantasy Star or White Knight Chronicles ._.
I've never played White Knight Chronicles, what kind of multiplayer does it have?
Party based, and WKC2 also included knights for your PC which were pretty sweet.
Tsukasa_4444

Post by Tsukasa_4444 »

The [poor] google translation of an article says this about the game: "It supports multiplayer play, it is possible to connect with people from all over the world." The article also has more information, as well as some pretty cool pictures. Here it is:

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201201/18008112.html
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

That article is talking about The World, and not even the version of it that'll be used in the game...
Tsukasa_4444

Post by Tsukasa_4444 »

Potentially.
TrueNeptune

Post by TrueNeptune »

Well, multiplayer is good. if it doesnt take away from the single player experience, its great. It gives you something to do when you finish singleplayer, so youre not bored with the game just yet.
Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

Post by Kaori »

Sneak wrote:Has multiplayer :O Has anyone confirmed or denied it?
There's a high probability now since its a fighting game, I've never heard of a singleplayer fighting game.