What ever happened to Schicksal?

Kaori
Bellator In Machina
Bellator In Machina

What ever happened to Schicksal?

Post by Kaori »

I've been wondering for a while now what happened to those freaks, the clown pisses the hell outta me.
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Re: What ever happened to Schicksal?

Post by Kuukai »

Posaune and Trommel regained consciousness after the final boss. In the true ending, Fluegel announces that he'll be canceling his contract with CC Corp and disbanding Schicksal, which means they probably go back to their normal lives. Cello continues to be Fluegel's adopted daughter, and Fluegel continues to be somewhat involved in things. Geist was destroyed during the game but his PC is used by Seto in .hack//bullet. I think there's offline info for most of them but I guess no one ever put that online in any language as far as I can tell, and I don't have my books on me.

UPDATE: Posaune's player is named Masao Yoda (依田雅生), aged 23 at the time of Link (2020). He lives in Tokyo and his occupation (if he has one outside of Schicksal) is unknown. He's actually apparently a very serious person, despite his appearance and fake accent in the game. Like many members of Schicksal, he is a patient of Fluegel's. From an early age he was a day-dreamer and a pathological liar, although he wasn't self-aware of it. When he was in college (age 19) he started playing The World R:2 and made a name for himself as the Chaotic PK "Miku the Liar." Troubled in his daily life by his compulsive lying, he eventually met Sogabe (Fluegel). Part of his treatment involved a Schicksal PC, which helped him to get his condition under control to some degree. Now part of Schicksal, he specializes in scouting missions and tailing.

EDIT EDIT: This is apparently a real thing: http://www.npr.org/sections/health-shot ... tal-health

From device addiction to the Oculus and Amazon Echo, will .hack ever stop predicting the future?
Lindz

Post by Lindz »

No mention of Orgel? Surely he didn't actually die o.o

In Link 17 Tokio asks about the members of Schicksal an Flugel has like the least to say about Orgel of them all. But its not yet translated so I could be wrong.
Kuukai wrote:From device addiction to the Oculus and Amazon Echo, will .hack ever stop predicting the future?
Does predicting paying for stuff with your mobile phones count or was that already an envisioned thing by other media?
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

Lindz wrote:No mention of Orgel? Surely he didn't actually die o.o

In Link 17 Tokio asks about the members of Schicksal an Flugel has like the least to say about Orgel of them all. But its not yet translated so I could be wrong.
Kuukai wrote:From device addiction to the Oculus and Amazon Echo, will .hack ever stop predicting the future?
Does predicting paying for stuff with your mobile phones count or was that already an envisioned thing by other media?
Oh I totally forgot about that. I can compile more information on the others, this was kind of a lazy stab at Posaune. My main motivation coming from the fact that even in Japanese no one has put this information on the internet, and it's kinda interesting he was a Chaotic PK.

I think a lot of it counts, .hack is a big indicator of what will be popular in the future.

EDIT: Actually I apparently knew a little about this, since I added it to the Wiki in 2010.

EDIT EDIT: During the conversation Lindz mentioned, Trommel and Posaune recovered (that much I remembered), Klarinette and Cello are part of Grandwhale group as Tokio finishes up the leftover work, and Orgel is still in the hospital. The Berserker Program caused more harm than the damage from the battle. He's expected to recover though. He's in the same hospital room as Metronom, who is presumably in the same state (probably owing to the AIDA infection, that left quite a hangover for some people even the first time).