Stuck on "Now Loading"

SuperHacker101

Stuck on "Now Loading"

Post by SuperHacker101 »

Hey!

Nice to meet everyone I am new to the forums and I would like some help on how to get pass this problem I am having.....

After Pi talking to herself in @HOME for a few seconds, sees Klarinette for the very first time it goes onto "Now Loading" and just stays there..... I have left my PSP on all night last time and it was still stuck on "Now Loading"..... Could someone explain to me why it has now started to do this? It does not do this to any other events accept this one? Why?

Someone please help! I want to continue on with the game but can't as this annoying thing won't pass the "Now Loading" screen....
Kazetrigger

Re: Stuck on "Now Loading"

Post by Kazetrigger »

SuperHacker101 wrote:Hey!

Nice to meet everyone I am new to the forums and I would like some help on how to get pass this problem I am having.....

After Pi talking to herself in @HOME for a few seconds, sees Klarinette for the very first time it goes onto "Now Loading" and just stays there..... I have left my PSP on all night last time and it was still stuck on "Now Loading"..... Could someone explain to me why it has now started to do this? It does not do this to any other events accept this one? Why?

Someone please help! I want to continue on with the game but can't as this annoying thing won't pass the "Now Loading" screen....
Is this a ptached version of the game, or the original disc?
SuperHacker101

Post by SuperHacker101 »

Kazetrigger wrote:

It's the current English patched version of the game.
Kazetrigger

Post by Kazetrigger »

SuperHacker101 wrote:
Kazetrigger wrote:

It's the current English patched version of the game.
As I've been translating, I've had issues with the patch freezing as well. It may have something to do with the encoding, but until we know more about where the problem lies, there probably isn't much you can do. I would recommend skipping the video if possible by pressing the start buttom during the cutscene and selecting yes. You may miss a little bit of story, but you should be able to move past the freeze.