Stuck in the Akhashic Tower (SPOILERS)

.hack//BICTIOUS

Stuck in the Akhashic Tower (SPOILERS)

Post by .hack//BICTIOUS »

Hey, guys, long time no seee. I'm not sure if anyone remembers me, though. ^^;;

So I've been playing the game and I'm in the second to last part of Link. I killed the normal boss monster and did the scene where Tokio wonders when exactly he aspired to be a hero. I then went to the door, but it wouldn't open. It only mentions needing a chrono core. I've done all the story stuff Ican find but nothing like that's appeared. Am I missing something? >< Please help me.
(Phantom) Thief

Re: Stuck in the Akhashic Tower (SPOILERS)

Post by (Phantom) Thief »

That is strange.I will look at video walk through to better understand where you are. In the meantime you can try to relocate to any previous areas you have visited in the tower. You can also search the PCOM for a new quest. Maybe you do not have enough chrono chips for the next area. But if all else fails leave and restart the quest. Can you explain which chrono cores do you have?
.hack//BICTIOUS

I have the four from Ithe main stories, but the door asks for a fifth core. It's like I was supposed to get it but I don't have it :/ Very confused and frustrate because I'd be done by now ><
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

I have no idea what you're talking about here, are you sure you killed all the enemies in the area and flipped every switch? I don't remember this exactly but I don't think the game ever gets that complicated...
.hack//BICTIOUS

Okay, When you go to to fight Aura for Operation Gear and enter the Akhasic Tower, there's a normal boss monster in front of the door (instead of a SCihiksal member like before). After I beat it, TOkio talked about his dream of being a being a hero, and a small flashback to AIKA appearing in the Akashic Lin,e and he goes "Why did I want to become hero in the first place?" After this you go up to the door to open it like before but it asks me for a Chrono core I don't have and nothing happens. I have to leave the quest because there's no exit otherwise but I can't find anything. And I killed all the enemies, I could find, yeah.
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

Are you sure it's asking for a chrono core? There are only four, do you have them all in your inventory? Maybe something got corrupted?
(Phantom) Thief

Post by (Phantom) Thief »

Now then I understand. After the scenes from the Akashic Line and load screen will appear and one more scene will occure. Press circle at the door. A message will arrive asking for the 清浄のクロノコア (Clear/Pure) Chrono Core. It will ask a question. Navigate to the top choice and select "Yes/Hai". The door to will open and you will enter second room with a pool from the memory of lake. From there move to the back of the room and locate the warp object to the next area. There will be a set of special monsters up ahead. Defeat them and move to the warp object straight across or somewhere within the room. Repreat the same process until you arrive at the next door. You will have to do so for each core. I hope that was of some help. If not I have attached a list of chrono cores below. Please compare the names and identify which core is mentioned in the message. (If the characters appear as boxes you can view them in a machine translation) Further information to be furnished upon request.

1.清浄のクロノコア (Clear/Pure)
2.紅蓮のクロノコア (Crimson)
3.深遠のクロノコア (Deep/Profound)
4.明星のクロノコア (Star/Venus/Bright)

Video:
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm11034834