[VIDEO] .hack//Link's FULL story is revealed at last [Done!]

TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Re: [VIDEO] .hack//Link's story is revealed at last!

Post by TheSorrow »

So, this is the "surprise" you've been talking about, huh? The first "release" of the localization project, the "Shadow Signs" thingy?

Alot of people are going to be VERY happy about this >3> lol
hidora

Re: [VIDEO] .hack//Link's story is revealed at last!

Post by hidora »

This is being one heck of an awesome week =D

Now to decide if I'm gonna watch this or wait for the actual patch.
To watch or not watch...
ZAxel

Re: [VIDEO] .hack//Link's FULL story is revealed at last [Do

Post by ZAxel »

Thanks again
POSSIBLE SPOILER QUESTION:
i finished this game once...back in like last year july? and i was wondering you know just before Tokio gets his Xth Form? he finds a Weird dark crazy zombie Kite?
u mind telling me what that was about? because i have always wondered what the hell that thing was lol...and its amazing how the VA portrays the creepiness in the scene i was having goosebumps >.< i was wearing headphones when i played it and i was like what the hell is this?!!?!?!? loool sounds super creepy! u guys mind tellin me what was the deal with that scene? cause i dont think i can wait for the full translation anymore to find out what that was about lol
Thanks

END OF POSSIBLE SPOILERS
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

In case it isn't clear, it symbolizes Tokio's uncertainty. He's afraid to go forward because of past failures (Kite)
Xu Yuan

Post by Xu Yuan »

Having finished //Link I can say with great certainty I would have put it down shortly after picking it up had it not been for the work of you fine people! Enjoying a story is a bit difficult when you don't know what's going on. But you all really made that 100% clear.

This game's plot blew away all of my expectations. Keep up the fantastic work, (I can't wait for when you all get to some of the Albireo scenes, hehe.)
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

Awesome, glad it helped!!
Kryuzei
Location: The sixth dimension; those who alter the reality itself to make the world came true.

Post by Kryuzei »

One question, does the explanation of the organization (MAMA..was it?) and Emma appeared in-game ?
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

It's in the book that comes with the special edition of the game, that says to read it when you clear the game. I actually incorporated many things from the book that fill in blanks from the game, like why AIKA looks like Ayaka. The material in the book intersects with the previews in the game though. -4th Era-, Sophia, and Genius's predicament are all explained as concepts relating to this new story.
Kryuzei
Location: The sixth dimension; those who alter the reality itself to make the world came true.

Post by Kryuzei »

I've heard a little about Genius (something about him getting kicked from CC corp...though I'm not very clear about the reasons.). What about Sophia and -4th era- that you mentioned? Can you please explain it to me? ;_;