Temporary .HACK//LINK translation ref.(Interested? Get in!!)

kenma9123

Temporary .HACK//LINK translation ref.(Interested? Get in!!)

Post by kenma9123 »

This is a temporary translation for the game(let say a translation reference)... in addition I will need a helping hand from the public to translate stuff within the game.. The story is unreachable for now so the other elements like items,equip,menu will be translated, but still depends on time.

Because seeing the progress of my friends Kuukai and JunBansyoya, before they start translating the FMV(videos/comics scenes) from the game, I also stop translating (my owned file).. simply because I have a hi hopes for them that they can translate it in no time and Kukkai is very very good in japanese language :D , I know both of them are busy even me :lol: . its hard to get a FREE time if your a college student.
So for the sake of users/gamers/hack fans who can't wait, I will step onto the stage not to cover the fame of the both great translators but to just use myself as a temporary instrument for them , and continue what I've done..am I stupid? haha

So if the translation of Kuukai and JunBansyoya is released/done.
I WILL PROBABLY STOP this temporary translation.

This will not be a QUALITY translation for sure, seeing that public users who is fluent enough in japanese are the one who's translating some of the text.

If you want to be a contributor for this please read this:
Visit the link below
https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreads ... c&hl=en_US
Please only edit the right column, don't touch the left, or else I will get confuse getting the data
for now it was only the ITEM text data
NOTE:
I will not encourage you to use google translator/babel fish cause they might give you a wrong output, but if you must please search for the specific meaning of the Japanese words and correct it as clearly as possible.
Last edited by kenma9123 on Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xu Yuan

Re: Temporary .HACK//LINK translation ref.(Interested? Get i

Post by Xu Yuan »

Now this looks like it would be great to have alongside while just normally playing the game! Great work here and hope to see more come of it!