.hack//Link US Campaign - Help Us Organize!

Shiori

Re: .hack//Link US Campaign - Help Us Organize!

Post by Shiori »

Great there awsome! Thanks! ^_^
zaseo

Post by zaseo »

Hey guys is there any real progress so far?
Shin Amakiir

Post by Shin Amakiir »

RIGHT. So. I'm going to send something in in the next day or so, BUT I have a question first. I just so happen to be an LPer who had to stop my most recent LP due to technical difficulties. HOWEVER, those technical difficulties will soon be coming to a close. Is there a way that I could co-incide the revival of my LP with the campaign? The only thing I can think of is talking about it.
Nogarath

Post by Nogarath »

ive been going around my local comic stores (which does have its good share of dot hack fans) and recruiting people.

this is sooooo caasshhhh
Shin Amakiir

Post by Shin Amakiir »

Nogarath wrote:ive been going around my local comic stores (which does have its good share of dot hack fans) and recruiting people.

this is sooooo caasshhhh
Awesome! I only know one or two people who really care about .hack even a little... Kinda sucks. I've got one friend playing //Infection again (he stopped halfway through Mutation) but I doubt he cares enough at the moment.

So, I put together something to send in to Namco Bandai. I'll upload it to Photobucket and you guys can take a look and tell me what you think. It's big, so be careful. First image I've ever made that was 18MB, and I've done digital photography!

So here it is! Please give your advice! I'm not really sure how I'll send it...
_Tri-edge_

Post by _Tri-edge_ »

*sigh* Things have been very quiet in the //Link world...
zaseo

Post by zaseo »

Our beloved series can't end this way. We must get Link localize.
Shin Amakiir

Post by Shin Amakiir »

Okie dokie, so here's half of my contribution... Although I only really mention it at the end. I'm starting back up at the same time that the campaign's set to finish though, although I mainly did that because it was Pi Day...

The other half'll be in the mail come Monday.
k-su

Post by k-su »

I'm planning to do some nice fanart for the campaign, so I'm getting my hand back into practice while I've got free time. Better late than never, right?
databug

Post by databug »

hay guys
my input was just an email to one of my mates in the higher up of namco bandai - and we talked about all sorts of things, mainly ridge racer but i before we ended our convo back and forth i asked him about the english translation of .hack//Link and here is what he said.

( i also posted it in this topic here http://www.dothackers.net/forums/viewto ... 0&start=40 )
Hi Jaye, for the moment we are still thinking about it.
Since there is a huge amount of text, we do not know if it is relevant for us to localize the game. However we know that many fans are claiming for the title...
there is more to this topic but i am not allowed to talk about it. unfortunately! ;)

as a foot note if there are any questions you need me to ask i can but i will proof them first.

DataBug

break-------
Shin Amakiir

Post by Shin Amakiir »

Hi Jaye, for the moment we are still thinking about it.
Star Driver OST2, they're thinking about it... Good day, ladies and gents. Thanks for sharing, databug!
d5t

Post by d5t »

Just an FYI - the majority of our campaign is being discussed on our Facebook fanpage, not so much on this forum unfortunately! A couple of updates regarding our Fanmail campaign will be posted soon!

As always, visit our Campaign website: http://linkus.dothackers.net
databug

Post by databug »

the only reason why i posted this news here is because... well i technically shouldn't have mentioned it at all, and facebook is the wrong place to put it up as this is where the emails started with my mate. easer to trace. so yeah sorry. and i feel the facebook page lacks what i like to call community. facebook is Canon fodder, and dothackers forums is what i call Home.

if you use my quoted section can you just use my forum name... thanks

Break------
Burendo

Post by Burendo »

I was wondering if there had been a response to the Card that had been passed around for signatures at ACEN 2011? I really hope that Bandai/Namco do realize that there is a market for .hack//LINK in the US and I was wondering if there have been any updates to the situation.
Thanks,
B
d5t

Post by d5t »

Burendo wrote:I was wondering if there had been a response to the Card that had been passed around for signatures at ACEN 2011? I really hope that Bandai/Namco do realize that there is a market for .hack//LINK in the US and I was wondering if there have been any updates to the situation.
Thanks,
B
It was sent with everything else we received for the campaign. Take a look at this news post on the front page: http://dothackers.net/index.php?subacti ... rom=&ucat=& The fan package arrived at Namco Bandai on the 6th, during E3. The person who we addressed it to (Rich "Filthierich" - Namco Bandai's community manager) was at E3 all week, so hopefully it is waiting for him at his desk!
Burendo

Post by Burendo »

Sweet! The grunty was a nice touch, here's hoping things will turn in our favor for the localization of .hack//LINK
Other than that I'm glad you guys did a panel at ACEN, I was kinda shocked to hear that Bandai/Namco wasn't going to localize the game so I'm glad I was able to show my support then and there!