Online Petition to get .hack//LINK localized in the U.S.A.

VoicesOfChaos

Online Petition to get .hack//LINK localized in the U.S.A.

Post by VoicesOfChaos »

Hey fellow .hack fans! I am sure we all really want to play LINK and at this rate it looks like CyberConnect2 has turned its backs on its American fans. I have never done something like this before but I created a petition to send to them to show them that their loyal fans will buy LINK and it will be profitable for them. Please help and sign it!

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/locali ... n-the-usa/
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Re: Online Petition to get .hack//LINK localized in the U.S.

Post by TheSorrow »

"At this rate"? "Turned its back on American fans?" From where are you even getting those facts? It's been actually little time since LINK was released in Japan (just a couple of months, not years), and CC2 hasn't made any statement against localizing LINK, or any sort of rejection about it.

.Hack//LINK will be localized in America, i'm completely sure of it. No need to make online petitions about it (which would fail anyhow, life isn't solved by online petitions) or go freak out thinking that CC2 has "turned their back on us" or anything like that, simply because they've said nothing about it. Remember that .Hack isn't everything they do (and i'm not sure if CC2 is directly involved with localization in any case), but also keep in mind that they're doing everything they can to localize the game for us. Just be patient and keep looking forward for news about it.
d5t

Re: Online Petition to get .hack//LINK localized in the U.S.

Post by d5t »

VoicesOfChaos wrote:Hey fellow .hack fans! I am sure we all really want to play LINK and at this rate it looks like CyberConnect2 has turned its backs on its American fans. I have never done something like this before but I created a petition to send to them to show them that their loyal fans will buy LINK and it will be profitable for them. Please help and sign it!

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/locali ... n-the-usa/
Hey VoicesOfChaos,

Dothackers plans to start pressing buttons at Namco Bandai of America if we don't hear anything by the new year to see if there is even any talk about .hack//Link. The online petitions do not work, unless there is unprecedented attention (and gaming media picks it up). What does work is just plain and simple communication between Namco Bandai and the fans. Don't worry, we will definitely start some brusseling of the leaves -- for lack of a better analogy. It'll be all over our Facebook and Twitter pages. :D