yes
42%
no
58%

Total votes: 24

Tolby

Re: Lame Tokio

Post by Tolby »

Ed did become good friends with an AI though.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Yea, so did Taichi, and Daisuke, and Takato...
Tolby

Post by Tolby »

Well, I think I was in the... dbz camp at that time. Not sure exactly when it aired, but I didn't watch digimon so.. yeah. Don't hurt me, I've been told before it was my worst childhood mistake.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

It was.
Gemcrim
.hack//legendick
.hack//legendick

Post by Gemcrim »

I'm just jumping in to suggest Tolby watch Digimon, all of them, including Frontier as punishment for childhood mistakes.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

God, yes. Every Digimon fan has to watch Frontier so they can suffer with the rest of us. That **** nearly killed Digimon.
hidora

Post by hidora »

AuraTwilight wrote:God, yes. Every Digimon fan has to watch Frontier so they can suffer with the rest of us. That **** nearly killed Digimon.
I don't really know the names of each series, since here on Brazil they all aired by the name of Digimon 1, Digimon 2, Digimon 3, Digimon 4, etc (yeah, weird stuff, but what can I do? -_-').

So, which one was frontier? '-'
CirilloPrimo

Post by CirilloPrimo »

hidora wrote:
AuraTwilight wrote:God, yes. Every Digimon fan has to watch Frontier so they can suffer with the rest of us. That **** nearly killed Digimon.
I don't really know the names of each series, since here on Brazil they all aired by the name of Digimon 1, Digimon 2, Digimon 3, Digimon 4, etc (yeah, weird stuff, but what can I do? -_-').

So, which one was frontier? '-'
Digimon 4 was Frontier I believe... I didn't HATE it but it wasn't my cup of tea, it was like an animated power rangers basically, Although I do like 1 character from that season though. Koichi aka Lowemon, just badass he was
Oh and Tokio, he isn't lame.
Why?
Cuz he isn't.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Yea, Frontier was the one where the human kids just TURNED into Digimon without having partners (which is only one of many things bad about that series).
CirilloPrimo

Post by CirilloPrimo »

AuraTwilight wrote:Yea, Frontier was the one where the human kids just TURNED into Digimon without having partners (which is only one of many things bad about that series).
AAANNNDDD the Taichi character (Takuya) and Yamato character (Koji) got WAAAAAY too many power ups and made all the other MC's totally useless at the end of the season.
The only plus of that season was A: Koichi/Lowemon B:Seraphimon(although he got trolled-hard) and C: Susanoomon and the Royal knights
hidora

Post by hidora »

AuraTwilight wrote:Yea, Frontier was the one where the human kids just TURNED into Digimon without having partners (which is only one of many things bad about that series).
I had a feeling that one was Frontier -_-'
It sucks so badly that I have no words to express what I think about it ._.
_Tri-edge_

Post by _Tri-edge_ »

The original Digimon triumphs all.
Trinian

Post by Trinian »

'Haven't played LINK yet, but my initial impression of him was that he doesn't exactly fit in with the rest of the .hack universe. Visually, I mean.
That was probably intentional since he was sucked into the game and all, but still...

Weather or not he's actually a good character has yet to be decided.
Azure Flame Knight

Post by Azure Flame Knight »

[quote="Trinian"]he doesn't exactly fit in with the rest of the .hack universe. Visually, I mean.
That was probably intentional since he was sucked into the game and all, but still...
quote]

exactly.