All 104 characters in .hack//Link *Spoiler*

Advent_Winter

All 104 characters in .hack//Link *Spoiler*

Post by Advent_Winter »

This is basically the entire returning character's list thread, all wrapped up in eight minutes and twenty-three seconds. There are also short bio's of the characters, so for those who understand Japanese, there's a treat for ya.

EDIT: credit goes to HoL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCWEby3hnGQ
Last edited by Advent_Winter on Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GyppyGirl2021

Re: All 104 characters in .hack//Link *Spoiler*

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

Glad they managed to add Tohta, though no NOVA = am disappoint.

And I still can't stop laughing at Seisaku and Hideyo's Tu Tribe forms. XD
Genshie

Post by Genshie »

GyppyGirl2021 wrote:Glad they managed to add Tohta, though no NOVA = am disappoint.

And I still can't stop laughing at Seisaku and Hideyo's Tu Tribe forms. XD
I can say I was surprised by that. But you know it took me a while to figure out that in the G.U. games the Tu tribe/beast little dudes that heal you are all thanks to Tabby forming her one guild briefly before leaving it.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

I think it's sad that i don't recognize like half the characters. Out of all the characters that don't appear in the anime/games, i only recognize Albireo, Cubia, and Midori, and Midori appeared in Roots for a bit O_< lol

So, these are all the Twilight Knights? Quite the great list there....but i'm curious, why isn't Tokio himself on that list?
Tolby

Post by Tolby »

He isn't a returning character. The list is more like a catalog/archive of past members / Tokio's allies. The characters you save from the past. So they are also technically all the "Twilight Knights", just minus Tokio.

Also NOVA is a beast now. Literally. Warthog one.
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

...okay, NOVA is officially ruined for me. ._.

*shoots CC2*
Juno

Post by Juno »

GyppyGirl2021 wrote:...okay, NOVA is officially ruined for me. ._.

*shoots CC2*
In the game, if you run through a few areas, one of the most common beast characters you can find is named, NOVA.
You can only talk to him briefly or watch him say something as you pass by, but he is still in there. ~_^
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

...It really doesn't matter to me anymore, he's a freaking warthog ~_~
Juno

Post by Juno »

GyppyGirl2021 wrote:...It really doesn't matter to me anymore, he's a freaking warthog ~_~
Maybe it's just me, but I think he looks cool. >_>;;;
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

...I'm a bit of a NOVA fangirl in Another Birth, I prefer him as a human XD
Advent_Winter

Post by Advent_Winter »

MagitekElite wrote:Did somebody say dothackers was taking credit for my video?

Because I think I heard somebody say that.

Oh and Advent, finding any old info on the internet doesn't make it yours. I know the posts have been deleted and you can deny it all you want, but that's the truth so quit avoiding it.
I never said the "video" was mine, if that's what you're implying. The info was already known before you even made the video, via screenshots from a member here, but if you want me to imply credit on the video to you, then that's all you have to ask, although, people would already know, since it already states that you "uploaded it" on your youtube account. :/
Advent_Winter

Post by Advent_Winter »

cruncher3019 wrote:
Advent_Winter wrote:
MagitekElite wrote:Did somebody say dothackers was taking credit for my video?

Because I think I heard somebody say that.

Oh and Advent, finding any old info on the internet doesn't make it yours. I know the posts have been deleted and you can deny it all you want, but that's the truth so quit avoiding it.
I never said the "video" was mine, if that's what you're implying. The info was already known before you even made the video, via screenshots from a member here, but if you want me to imply credit on the video to you, then that's all you have to ask, although, people would already know, since it already states that you "uploaded it" on your youtube account. :/
Haha, iirc, you clearly stated/implied that the video was from dothackers up until I pointed out that the member was from HoL. You then clearly moved onto other topics and our posts were soon deleted.

***** lol.
You remembered incorrectly. We've recieved the screenshots of all the characters, plus some, in the link I so kindly showed you, that we've been recieving ever since november. THAT info is ours. This video just sums the enitre thread from that link I gave you all up in here. I never said the video was our property, nor did I claim it to be my video. The info inside the video, was already known before the video was even made.
Gemcrim
.hack//legendick
.hack//legendick

Post by Gemcrim »

If I may step in, a moderator or administrator would be responsible for deleting the posts. Please know whom to accuse at the very least. That aside, have fun.
Gemcrim
.hack//legendick
.hack//legendick

Post by Gemcrim »

Oh I'll take full responsibility, after all I did report you for derailing the thread leadng to your posts being deleted. As I'm sure the rest of these will be. Am I protecting anyone? Maybe.

But please, by all means continue, I want to see where this leads. BROSEPH
Gemcrim
.hack//legendick
.hack//legendick

Post by Gemcrim »

Anytime Newtype :v

Edit:
Advent_Winter wrote:*sigh* There's no point in convincing the blind I suppose.

I shall list the video as MagitekElite's, if that's what your purpose is. That is all.
You probably should have done this in the first place, I'll side with these two for that at least.
Last edited by Gemcrim on Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Advent_Winter

Post by Advent_Winter »

*sigh* There's no point in convincing the blind I suppose.

I shall list the video as MagitekElite's, if that's what your purpose is. That is all.
Advent_Winter

Post by Advent_Winter »

Unfortunately, I don't see "HoL" as the video's creator per say. I only list what I see. You'll have to deal with MagitekElite on youtube for that one pal. Not my jurisdiction.

EDIT: Seems like he did already. Problem solved.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

*sigh* Trolls and people who think is OMG SO IMPORTANT for people to know who made a video or not; no one even took credit in this post about the video, he just posted it to make a topic about it, and that's it. Credits have given to whoever did it now, so problem solved, no need to post and blame and troll and be sarcastic, you can go somewhere else if you're that bored.

And i was the one to delete the posts because you yourself said it, you just posted here to troll about it as you do in the other forum you're in. Well, this isn't your forum, and if all you'll do here is troll and insult, then just go somewhere else. We're fine here as it is. And no, it wasn't to cover up anything, like i'd give a crap about that, it's just because you were just posting and attacking with no reason except because it was your video. Oh great deal.
d5t

Post by d5t »

Problem solved; you two trolls no longer need accounts here since your issue has been completed. Thanks for visiting!