How you have preferred to see LINK play out?--ie Your Own

GyppyGirl2021

Re: How you have preferred to see LINK play out?--ie Your Ow

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

Because then it would be yet another page out of Namco Tales Studio's book? Of course, they've already dug their grave deep enough, so it's not like a character swap option would make things any worse XD
zaseo

Post by zaseo »

Link is a good game, but it had so much more potential.
Heighth

Re: How the story, and gameplay should have been spoilers

Post by Heighth »

zaseo wrote:The gameplay to me is fine, but it could have been improved.
1. 3 party members (not sure how the cross rengekis would work.)
2. normal attacks do decent damage
3. Gu's rengeki system. juggling is rather boring.
4. enemies do more damage.
5. using skills give super armor frames for the first strike or two, but after that the player will take damage, and knockback
6. doesn't really matter, but I prefer seeing hp like 1709/5292 than 30% out of 100% left.
7. the middle attacks, or ending attacks of combo should be able to give enemies a bit more knockback, and make then flinch more.
8. making dodging attacks harder.
9. from what I have seen you don't walk around root towns anymore, or make custom fields so add those back.
10. play as any party member, or at least a few mains like Kite, Haseo etc.
11. make other weapons for the characters to wield, and were they are seen.

The story was something I tried to spare sympathy for, but it failed.
1. what happens in the past stays in the past.
2. a new story.
3. if story is the same it should officially become uncanon.
4. Tokio isn't main character, and he is in xth form by default.
5. everyone who has xth forms will have that has their normal look, or which ever form makes then look like they was at first.
6. Aura doesn't die.
I respect you're opinion but have to COMPLETELY AGREE! The plot could've been better and maybe Posaune wouldve been a good villian cause hes a huge dick. He messed with Haseo. They couldve spent more time on geting all the characters in no matter how long we had to suffer and if ur gonna go to the past please make them look exactly the same. IDK that just really pisses me off about //LINK. Yeah someone should write CC a letter
Satoh

Post by Satoh »

I think Link is not so much about actual time travel as traveling through the recorded history of events...

This would mean that all of the characters are in actuality recreations of those characters that were created to conform with the most current form of The World's engine...

Then again, the real-digitalize crap does throw a wrench into that, since Tokio's physical body is actually in the game...

In any case, I would have applied Haseo's form selection to all the characters... More weapons...
Make Tokio not a retarded near-otaku...

Annnnd... idunno... launch Toki*rundy off the back of the ship in the first 4 minutes of the game, never to return...
What is it with CC2 and making purposely annoying characters with no redeeming qualities be vital to a game?
Piros I understand, he's a caricature... but the grunties have got to stop!
zaseo

Post by zaseo »

One thing that I never got was how the hell can some of the bosses be juggled. Tokio let juggle a phase back, and forth. Also are there any unavoidable attacks that will always hit?